DMX Taken Into Custody for Using Illegal Drugs
Rapper DMX has been arrested in Arizona, according to a new report. The star was taken into custody after allegedly violating the terms of his probation by using illegal drugs - and now his lawyer has issued a public plea for help to TV drug counselor Dr. Drew Pinsky.
DMX's attorney Gary Jenkins tells TMZ, "He's been battling addiction for some time and he's in need of treatment. We're hoping that maybe Dr. Drew might be able to help him. He's a talented man ... We're praying for him."
DMX spent time in jail in 2009 on charges of drug possession, animal cruelty and theft, stemming from various arrests in 2008. After his release in May 2009 he was sentenced to 18 months probation for verbally threatening a guard during his stint in prison.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen