Simon Cowell Confirms Engagement, Eager to Have Kids With His Fiancee
Simon Cowell has confirmed his engagement - during an appearance on a late-night U.S. TV show. The "American Idol" judge was being interviewed for "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Monday, March 8, when the host decided to grill him about recent rumors regarding his make-up artist girlfriend, Mezhgan Hussainy.
Leno asked, "Are rumors you're engaged true?" to which Cowell replied, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy."
And when Leno inquired about the engagement band, Cowell replied, "It's quite a big one, yes." Cowell later admitted he was blushing, before Leno proceeded to ask where the couple got engaged. The music mogul replied, "I find this very uncomfortable. I was asleep, I think. No, look, I bought her the ring in London."
Hussainy was later invited from the audience to join Cowell on-stage. The Brit later joked that Leno could be the flower girl at the wedding ceremony, before talking about the prospect of children. He quipped, "I'm kind of torn because I'm a bit too old to have kids, but then again I think it would be important to have a lot of 'mes' around in the future."
More Simon Cowell News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie