Simon Cowell Confirms Engagement, Eager to Have Kids With His Fiancee
Simon Cowell has confirmed his engagement - during an appearance on a late-night U.S. TV show. The "American Idol" judge was being interviewed for "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Monday, March 8, when the host decided to grill him about recent rumors regarding his make-up artist girlfriend, Mezhgan Hussainy.
Leno asked, "Are rumors you're engaged true?" to which Cowell replied, "Are they true? Well, I do have somebody in my life now, Jay, yes. And I kinda made a decision this year to make somebody happy."
And when Leno inquired about the engagement band, Cowell replied, "It's quite a big one, yes." Cowell later admitted he was blushing, before Leno proceeded to ask where the couple got engaged. The music mogul replied, "I find this very uncomfortable. I was asleep, I think. No, look, I bought her the ring in London."
Hussainy was later invited from the audience to join Cowell on-stage. The Brit later joked that Leno could be the flower girl at the wedding ceremony, before talking about the prospect of children. He quipped, "I'm kind of torn because I'm a bit too old to have kids, but then again I think it would be important to have a lot of 'mes' around in the future."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months