Kathy Ireland: I Was NOT Drunk at Oscars
Model-turned-actress Kathy Ireland has hit back at reports she was drunk at Sunday's March 7 Oscars, insisting she was just overjoyed and "grateful" to be invited. The beauty drew comments from Internet critics and bloggers as she interviewed stars including Zac Efron and Gabourey Sidibe during a pre-Oscars special on U.S. TV, with many viewers questioning her sobriety.
But the mum-of-three has assured fans her strange behavior was simply due to the fact she was delighted to be on the red carpet. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Ireland writes: "(I) cannot please everyone... and frankly I wouldn't ever want to. Don't feel embarrassed for me. Had a blast and it was so much FUN!"
"No meds (medication) or alcohol... just J.O.Y.! Never use drugs and that as a Mom is not a cool or funny suggestion (sic)... Some say I looked pregnant. LOL (laugh out loud)! Not true... others say I was drinking... Just excited to be involved. Grateful."
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party