Kathy Ireland: I Was NOT Drunk at Oscars
Model-turned-actress Kathy Ireland has hit back at reports she was drunk at Sunday's March 7 Oscars, insisting she was just overjoyed and "grateful" to be invited. The beauty drew comments from Internet critics and bloggers as she interviewed stars including Zac Efron and Gabourey Sidibe during a pre-Oscars special on U.S. TV, with many viewers questioning her sobriety.
But the mum-of-three has assured fans her strange behavior was simply due to the fact she was delighted to be on the red carpet. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Ireland writes: "(I) cannot please everyone... and frankly I wouldn't ever want to. Don't feel embarrassed for me. Had a blast and it was so much FUN!"
"No meds (medication) or alcohol... just J.O.Y.! Never use drugs and that as a Mom is not a cool or funny suggestion (sic)... Some say I looked pregnant. LOL (laugh out loud)! Not true... others say I was drinking... Just excited to be involved. Grateful."
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel