Kathy Ireland: I Was NOT Drunk at Oscars
Model-turned-actress Kathy Ireland has hit back at reports she was drunk at Sunday's March 7 Oscars, insisting she was just overjoyed and "grateful" to be invited. The beauty drew comments from Internet critics and bloggers as she interviewed stars including Zac Efron and Gabourey Sidibe during a pre-Oscars special on U.S. TV, with many viewers questioning her sobriety.
But the mum-of-three has assured fans her strange behavior was simply due to the fact she was delighted to be on the red carpet. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Ireland writes: "(I) cannot please everyone... and frankly I wouldn't ever want to. Don't feel embarrassed for me. Had a blast and it was so much FUN!"
"No meds (medication) or alcohol... just J.O.Y.! Never use drugs and that as a Mom is not a cool or funny suggestion (sic)... Some say I looked pregnant. LOL (laugh out loud)! Not true... others say I was drinking... Just excited to be involved. Grateful."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video