Kathy Ireland: I Was NOT Drunk at Oscars
Model-turned-actress Kathy Ireland has hit back at reports she was drunk at Sunday's March 7 Oscars, insisting she was just overjoyed and "grateful" to be invited. The beauty drew comments from Internet critics and bloggers as she interviewed stars including Zac Efron and Gabourey Sidibe during a pre-Oscars special on U.S. TV, with many viewers questioning her sobriety.
But the mum-of-three has assured fans her strange behavior was simply due to the fact she was delighted to be on the red carpet. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Ireland writes: "(I) cannot please everyone... and frankly I wouldn't ever want to. Don't feel embarrassed for me. Had a blast and it was so much FUN!"
"No meds (medication) or alcohol... just J.O.Y.! Never use drugs and that as a Mom is not a cool or funny suggestion (sic)... Some say I looked pregnant. LOL (laugh out loud)! Not true... others say I was drinking... Just excited to be involved. Grateful."
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel