Kathy Ireland: I Was NOT Drunk at Oscars
Model-turned-actress Kathy Ireland has hit back at reports she was drunk at Sunday's March 7 Oscars, insisting she was just overjoyed and "grateful" to be invited. The beauty drew comments from Internet critics and bloggers as she interviewed stars including Zac Efron and Gabourey Sidibe during a pre-Oscars special on U.S. TV, with many viewers questioning her sobriety.
But the mum-of-three has assured fans her strange behavior was simply due to the fact she was delighted to be on the red carpet. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Ireland writes: "(I) cannot please everyone... and frankly I wouldn't ever want to. Don't feel embarrassed for me. Had a blast and it was so much FUN!"
"No meds (medication) or alcohol... just J.O.Y.! Never use drugs and that as a Mom is not a cool or funny suggestion (sic)... Some say I looked pregnant. LOL (laugh out loud)! Not true... others say I was drinking... Just excited to be involved. Grateful."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding