Jason Derulo: Lady GaGa Calls Me Special
Hitmaker Jason Derulo has found a pop mentor in Lady GaGa after she took him aside before a tour date and told him he was "special". The singer recently completed his first tour as the "Poker Face" star's support act - and he insists he couldn't have had a better starting point and a better person to hit the road with.
He tells WENN, "She said some really cool words to me. She looked into my eyes and said, 'Jason, I've met a lot of talented people and seen a lot of talented people but I just wanted to let you know that you're special and you're a star.' That meant a lot coming from her."
But, now the tour's over, DeRulo fears he'll never be able to match the experience again, "It was awesome. I played in front of thousands and thousands of people every day and made new fans and it was my first time on a tour bus too."
"It was not a low budget tour. It was really upscale and at some shows Lady GaGa had goldfish swimming in a pond. It was nicely decorated backstage and the catering was always really good. I'm used to just like a lunchroom and she had the kitchen with all these fancy tablecloths and nice plates."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce