Justin Timberlake Wanted for The Flaming Lips' New Movie
Quirky rockers The Flaming Lips are planning another movie adventure after their 2008 film "Christmas on Mars" became a hit among fans - and they want Justin Timberlake to star in it. The group are hoping to turn family members and friends into stars by recruiting them for their latest film project, which will be filmed in and around the band's native Oklahoma City.
But frontman Wayne Coyne admits he's keen to land a few big stars as well. He tells Billboard, "I'm in the process of begging Justin Timberlake to be part of it; if I'm lucky I'll be able to wear him down in another year."
Timberlake first teamed up with the group for a performance on Britain's Top of the Pops in 2002, during which the singer wore a dolphin costume and played the bass.
More Justin Timberlake News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked