Justin Timberlake Wanted for The Flaming Lips' New Movie
Quirky rockers The Flaming Lips are planning another movie adventure after their 2008 film "Christmas on Mars" became a hit among fans - and they want Justin Timberlake to star in it. The group are hoping to turn family members and friends into stars by recruiting them for their latest film project, which will be filmed in and around the band's native Oklahoma City.
But frontman Wayne Coyne admits he's keen to land a few big stars as well. He tells Billboard, "I'm in the process of begging Justin Timberlake to be part of it; if I'm lucky I'll be able to wear him down in another year."
Timberlake first teamed up with the group for a performance on Britain's Top of the Pops in 2002, during which the singer wore a dolphin costume and played the bass.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017