Justin Timberlake Wanted for The Flaming Lips' New Movie
Quirky rockers The Flaming Lips are planning another movie adventure after their 2008 film "Christmas on Mars" became a hit among fans - and they want Justin Timberlake to star in it. The group are hoping to turn family members and friends into stars by recruiting them for their latest film project, which will be filmed in and around the band's native Oklahoma City.
But frontman Wayne Coyne admits he's keen to land a few big stars as well. He tells Billboard, "I'm in the process of begging Justin Timberlake to be part of it; if I'm lucky I'll be able to wear him down in another year."
Timberlake first teamed up with the group for a performance on Britain's Top of the Pops in 2002, during which the singer wore a dolphin costume and played the bass.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!