Justin Timberlake Wanted for The Flaming Lips' New Movie
Quirky rockers The Flaming Lips are planning another movie adventure after their 2008 film "Christmas on Mars" became a hit among fans - and they want Justin Timberlake to star in it. The group are hoping to turn family members and friends into stars by recruiting them for their latest film project, which will be filmed in and around the band's native Oklahoma City.
But frontman Wayne Coyne admits he's keen to land a few big stars as well. He tells Billboard, "I'm in the process of begging Justin Timberlake to be part of it; if I'm lucky I'll be able to wear him down in another year."
Timberlake first teamed up with the group for a performance on Britain's Top of the Pops in 2002, during which the singer wore a dolphin costume and played the bass.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?