Justin Timberlake Wanted for The Flaming Lips' New Movie
Quirky rockers The Flaming Lips are planning another movie adventure after their 2008 film "Christmas on Mars" became a hit among fans - and they want Justin Timberlake to star in it. The group are hoping to turn family members and friends into stars by recruiting them for their latest film project, which will be filmed in and around the band's native Oklahoma City.
But frontman Wayne Coyne admits he's keen to land a few big stars as well. He tells Billboard, "I'm in the process of begging Justin Timberlake to be part of it; if I'm lucky I'll be able to wear him down in another year."
Timberlake first teamed up with the group for a performance on Britain's Top of the Pops in 2002, during which the singer wore a dolphin costume and played the bass.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen