Radiohead's New Album Report Is Made Up
British rockers Radiohead have blasted rumors they recently wrapped recording a new album - insisting they have no new music. Online gossips claimed the Grammy winners were adding finishing touches to a new release called "Tehrangeles", a follow up to their 2007 album "In Rainbows".
The rumors were fueled by guitarist Ed O'Brien, who recently told fans, "I am so genuinely excited about what we're doing, but for obvious reasons I can't divulge anything more. Anyway, we all love surprises don't we?" But the band insists the gossip is all a hoax and there'll be no new music in 2010. In a statement released to NME, they insist, "Most of it is made up and there is no album or album title."
Radiohead which were formed in 1985 have outed 7 studio albums. Their last record "In Rainbows" landed the band Best Alternative Music Album prize and their single "House of Cards" was picked up as Best Rock Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group at 2009 Grammy Awards.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame