Radiohead's New Album Report Is Made Up
British rockers Radiohead have blasted rumors they recently wrapped recording a new album - insisting they have no new music. Online gossips claimed the Grammy winners were adding finishing touches to a new release called "Tehrangeles", a follow up to their 2007 album "In Rainbows".
The rumors were fueled by guitarist Ed O'Brien, who recently told fans, "I am so genuinely excited about what we're doing, but for obvious reasons I can't divulge anything more. Anyway, we all love surprises don't we?" But the band insists the gossip is all a hoax and there'll be no new music in 2010. In a statement released to NME, they insist, "Most of it is made up and there is no album or album title."
Radiohead which were formed in 1985 have outed 7 studio albums. Their last record "In Rainbows" landed the band Best Alternative Music Album prize and their single "House of Cards" was picked up as Best Rock Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group at 2009 Grammy Awards.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover