Radiohead's New Album Report Is Made Up
British rockers Radiohead have blasted rumors they recently wrapped recording a new album - insisting they have no new music. Online gossips claimed the Grammy winners were adding finishing touches to a new release called "Tehrangeles", a follow up to their 2007 album "In Rainbows".
The rumors were fueled by guitarist Ed O'Brien, who recently told fans, "I am so genuinely excited about what we're doing, but for obvious reasons I can't divulge anything more. Anyway, we all love surprises don't we?" But the band insists the gossip is all a hoax and there'll be no new music in 2010. In a statement released to NME, they insist, "Most of it is made up and there is no album or album title."
Radiohead which were formed in 1985 have outed 7 studio albums. Their last record "In Rainbows" landed the band Best Alternative Music Album prize and their single "House of Cards" was picked up as Best Rock Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group at 2009 Grammy Awards.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight