Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Prefer Kids' Party to Oscars
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shunned the glamorous Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles to take their kids to a birthday party. The Hollywood couple is currently staying in Venice, Italy while Jolie films her role for new movie "The Tourist", opposite Johnny Depp and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
And instead of flying back to the U.S. to attend the Academy Awards on Sunday night, March 7, the pair opted to stay in Venice and take their eldest children to the director's house to celebrate one of his kids' birthdays. Jolie and Pitt were seen taking a water taxi to von Donnersmarck's home with Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, according to America's OK! magazine.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first romantically linked in early 2005 after the two played in the same movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". The couple previously never confirmed about the state of their relationship until on January 11, 2006, Jolie told People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic