Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Prefer Kids' Party to Oscars
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shunned the glamorous Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles to take their kids to a birthday party. The Hollywood couple is currently staying in Venice, Italy while Jolie films her role for new movie "The Tourist", opposite Johnny Depp and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
And instead of flying back to the U.S. to attend the Academy Awards on Sunday night, March 7, the pair opted to stay in Venice and take their eldest children to the director's house to celebrate one of his kids' birthdays. Jolie and Pitt were seen taking a water taxi to von Donnersmarck's home with Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, according to America's OK! magazine.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first romantically linked in early 2005 after the two played in the same movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". The couple previously never confirmed about the state of their relationship until on January 11, 2006, Jolie told People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special