Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Prefer Kids' Party to Oscars
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shunned the glamorous Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles to take their kids to a birthday party. The Hollywood couple is currently staying in Venice, Italy while Jolie films her role for new movie "The Tourist", opposite Johnny Depp and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
And instead of flying back to the U.S. to attend the Academy Awards on Sunday night, March 7, the pair opted to stay in Venice and take their eldest children to the director's house to celebrate one of his kids' birthdays. Jolie and Pitt were seen taking a water taxi to von Donnersmarck's home with Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, according to America's OK! magazine.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first romantically linked in early 2005 after the two played in the same movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". The couple previously never confirmed about the state of their relationship until on January 11, 2006, Jolie told People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie