Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Prefer Kids' Party to Oscars
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shunned the glamorous Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles to take their kids to a birthday party. The Hollywood couple is currently staying in Venice, Italy while Jolie films her role for new movie "The Tourist", opposite Johnny Depp and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
And instead of flying back to the U.S. to attend the Academy Awards on Sunday night, March 7, the pair opted to stay in Venice and take their eldest children to the director's house to celebrate one of his kids' birthdays. Jolie and Pitt were seen taking a water taxi to von Donnersmarck's home with Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, according to America's OK! magazine.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first romantically linked in early 2005 after the two played in the same movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". The couple previously never confirmed about the state of their relationship until on January 11, 2006, Jolie told People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'