Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Prefer Kids' Party to Oscars
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shunned the glamorous Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles to take their kids to a birthday party. The Hollywood couple is currently staying in Venice, Italy while Jolie films her role for new movie "The Tourist", opposite Johnny Depp and directed by Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
And instead of flying back to the U.S. to attend the Academy Awards on Sunday night, March 7, the pair opted to stay in Venice and take their eldest children to the director's house to celebrate one of his kids' birthdays. Jolie and Pitt were seen taking a water taxi to von Donnersmarck's home with Maddox, Pax, Zahara, and Shiloh, according to America's OK! magazine.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were first romantically linked in early 2005 after the two played in the same movie "Mr and Mrs Smith". The couple previously never confirmed about the state of their relationship until on January 11, 2006, Jolie told People that she was pregnant with Pitt's child.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding