Katy Perry Had an Embarrassing Moment at Oscars
Singer Katy Perry was left red-faced at the Oscars - after her boyfriend Russell Brand chastised her for swearing on live TV. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker blurted out an expletive on the red carpet as she left the Academy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night, March 7.
But she was unaware the late-night interview for British show "GMTV" was being broadcast live in the U.K. at 7.45 A.M. local time. The couple was talking to a "GMTV" 's journalist when Brand was asked about his favorite moment of the evening and jokingly claimed he had seen dwarfs attending the event.
A giggling Perry replied, "I call him on his bulls**t" - and Brand appeared shocked by Perry's remark, telling her, "Don't swear. It's morning in England." Perry had earlier told followers of her Twitter blog that she was enjoying the hospitality at the Oscars, writing "I'm drunk! .. And it's only pre show!"
And she appeared to be feeling embarrassed following her four-letter blunder - after the slip, she tweeted, "Hi 2010, teleporting would be a nice invention now."
More Katy Perry News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups