Lindsay Lohan Not Giving Artistic Advice for Ungaro's Latest Collection
Lindsay Lohan's time as a fashion house advisor appears to be over - she has parted ways with Emanuel Ungaro. The actress' debut runway display as Ungaro's artistic advisor in 2009 was poorly received, and the 23-year-old star was nowhere to be seen at Paris Fashion Week in France.
The brand's owner Asim Abdullah tells Women's Wear Daily, "She's not involved in this collection." He refused to expand on his comments. Mounir Moufarrige, who recruited Lohan to work for the design house, stepped down as company president just months after Lohan's widely-panned line hit the catwalk in September 2009.
Lindsay Lohan was announced to serve as an artistic advisor for the French fashion house on September 9, 2009. Ungaro's first collection, which was designed by designer Estrella Archs under the advice of Lindsay Lohan, was presented on October 4, 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'