Lindsay Lohan Not Giving Artistic Advice for Ungaro's Latest Collection
Lindsay Lohan's time as a fashion house advisor appears to be over - she has parted ways with Emanuel Ungaro. The actress' debut runway display as Ungaro's artistic advisor in 2009 was poorly received, and the 23-year-old star was nowhere to be seen at Paris Fashion Week in France.
The brand's owner Asim Abdullah tells Women's Wear Daily, "She's not involved in this collection." He refused to expand on his comments. Mounir Moufarrige, who recruited Lohan to work for the design house, stepped down as company president just months after Lohan's widely-panned line hit the catwalk in September 2009.
Lindsay Lohan was announced to serve as an artistic advisor for the French fashion house on September 9, 2009. Ungaro's first collection, which was designed by designer Estrella Archs under the advice of Lindsay Lohan, was presented on October 4, 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake