Lindsay Lohan Not Giving Artistic Advice for Ungaro's Latest Collection
Lindsay Lohan's time as a fashion house advisor appears to be over - she has parted ways with Emanuel Ungaro. The actress' debut runway display as Ungaro's artistic advisor in 2009 was poorly received, and the 23-year-old star was nowhere to be seen at Paris Fashion Week in France.
The brand's owner Asim Abdullah tells Women's Wear Daily, "She's not involved in this collection." He refused to expand on his comments. Mounir Moufarrige, who recruited Lohan to work for the design house, stepped down as company president just months after Lohan's widely-panned line hit the catwalk in September 2009.
Lindsay Lohan was announced to serve as an artistic advisor for the French fashion house on September 9, 2009. Ungaro's first collection, which was designed by designer Estrella Archs under the advice of Lindsay Lohan, was presented on October 4, 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2