Lindsay Lohan Not Giving Artistic Advice for Ungaro's Latest Collection
Lindsay Lohan's time as a fashion house advisor appears to be over - she has parted ways with Emanuel Ungaro. The actress' debut runway display as Ungaro's artistic advisor in 2009 was poorly received, and the 23-year-old star was nowhere to be seen at Paris Fashion Week in France.
The brand's owner Asim Abdullah tells Women's Wear Daily, "She's not involved in this collection." He refused to expand on his comments. Mounir Moufarrige, who recruited Lohan to work for the design house, stepped down as company president just months after Lohan's widely-panned line hit the catwalk in September 2009.
Lindsay Lohan was announced to serve as an artistic advisor for the French fashion house on September 9, 2009. Ungaro's first collection, which was designed by designer Estrella Archs under the advice of Lindsay Lohan, was presented on October 4, 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival