Lindsay Lohan Not Giving Artistic Advice for Ungaro's Latest Collection
Lindsay Lohan's time as a fashion house advisor appears to be over - she has parted ways with Emanuel Ungaro. The actress' debut runway display as Ungaro's artistic advisor in 2009 was poorly received, and the 23-year-old star was nowhere to be seen at Paris Fashion Week in France.
The brand's owner Asim Abdullah tells Women's Wear Daily, "She's not involved in this collection." He refused to expand on his comments. Mounir Moufarrige, who recruited Lohan to work for the design house, stepped down as company president just months after Lohan's widely-panned line hit the catwalk in September 2009.
Lindsay Lohan was announced to serve as an artistic advisor for the French fashion house on September 9, 2009. Ungaro's first collection, which was designed by designer Estrella Archs under the advice of Lindsay Lohan, was presented on October 4, 2009.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special