Marie Osmond Laid Son to Rest
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil has been laid to rest in a private memorial in his home state of Utah. The 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building. His death is being treated as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family gathered at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Chapel in Provo on Monday, March 8 to pay their last respects to the teenager.
An autopsy on his body was completed on March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club