Marie Osmond Laid Son to Rest
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil has been laid to rest in a private memorial in his home state of Utah. The 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building. His death is being treated as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family gathered at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Chapel in Provo on Monday, March 8 to pay their last respects to the teenager.
An autopsy on his body was completed on March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings