Marie Osmond Laid Son to Rest
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil has been laid to rest in a private memorial in his home state of Utah. The 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building. His death is being treated as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family gathered at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Chapel in Provo on Monday, March 8 to pay their last respects to the teenager.
An autopsy on his body was completed on March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors