Marie Osmond Laid Son to Rest
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil has been laid to rest in a private memorial in his home state of Utah. The 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building. His death is being treated as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family gathered at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Chapel in Provo on Monday, March 8 to pay their last respects to the teenager.
An autopsy on his body was completed on March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding