Marie Osmond Laid Son to Rest
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil has been laid to rest in a private memorial in his home state of Utah. The 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building. His death is being treated as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family gathered at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Chapel in Provo on Monday, March 8 to pay their last respects to the teenager.
An autopsy on his body was completed on March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song