Sandra Bullock to Put Her Razzie and Oscar Prizes Side by Side
Sandra Bullock plans to display her Oscar and Golden Raspberry trophies side by side - to remind her of the highs and lows of the movie industry. The fun-loving actress attended the Razzies on Saturday night, March 6 to collect her Worst Actress dishonor for her role in "All About Steve" and then bounced back on Sunday, March 7 to claim gold at the Academy Awards, where she was named Best Actress for "The Blind Side".
And she's planning a special place for both trophies. She says, "They're going to sit side by side, as they should. You know we're in the entertainment business. That's what we're supposed to do. You take the good with the not so good."
"I had the best time at the Razzies .. It is what it is and, you know, it probably means more that both of them (awards) happened at the same time because it's the great equalizer. Nothing ever lets me get too full of myself. It quickly chops me off at the knees, and I like it that way because it keeps things stable. They'll sit side by side in a nice little shelf somewhere; the Razzie maybe on a different shelf, lower."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked