Sandra Bullock to Put Her Razzie and Oscar Prizes Side by Side
Sandra Bullock plans to display her Oscar and Golden Raspberry trophies side by side - to remind her of the highs and lows of the movie industry. The fun-loving actress attended the Razzies on Saturday night, March 6 to collect her Worst Actress dishonor for her role in "All About Steve" and then bounced back on Sunday, March 7 to claim gold at the Academy Awards, where she was named Best Actress for "The Blind Side".
And she's planning a special place for both trophies. She says, "They're going to sit side by side, as they should. You know we're in the entertainment business. That's what we're supposed to do. You take the good with the not so good."
"I had the best time at the Razzies .. It is what it is and, you know, it probably means more that both of them (awards) happened at the same time because it's the great equalizer. Nothing ever lets me get too full of myself. It quickly chops me off at the knees, and I like it that way because it keeps things stable. They'll sit side by side in a nice little shelf somewhere; the Razzie maybe on a different shelf, lower."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart