Sandra Bullock to Put Her Razzie and Oscar Prizes Side by Side
Sandra Bullock plans to display her Oscar and Golden Raspberry trophies side by side - to remind her of the highs and lows of the movie industry. The fun-loving actress attended the Razzies on Saturday night, March 6 to collect her Worst Actress dishonor for her role in "All About Steve" and then bounced back on Sunday, March 7 to claim gold at the Academy Awards, where she was named Best Actress for "The Blind Side".
And she's planning a special place for both trophies. She says, "They're going to sit side by side, as they should. You know we're in the entertainment business. That's what we're supposed to do. You take the good with the not so good."
"I had the best time at the Razzies .. It is what it is and, you know, it probably means more that both of them (awards) happened at the same time because it's the great equalizer. Nothing ever lets me get too full of myself. It quickly chops me off at the knees, and I like it that way because it keeps things stable. They'll sit side by side in a nice little shelf somewhere; the Razzie maybe on a different shelf, lower."
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen