Sandra Bullock to Put Her Razzie and Oscar Prizes Side by Side
Sandra Bullock plans to display her Oscar and Golden Raspberry trophies side by side - to remind her of the highs and lows of the movie industry. The fun-loving actress attended the Razzies on Saturday night, March 6 to collect her Worst Actress dishonor for her role in "All About Steve" and then bounced back on Sunday, March 7 to claim gold at the Academy Awards, where she was named Best Actress for "The Blind Side".
And she's planning a special place for both trophies. She says, "They're going to sit side by side, as they should. You know we're in the entertainment business. That's what we're supposed to do. You take the good with the not so good."
"I had the best time at the Razzies .. It is what it is and, you know, it probably means more that both of them (awards) happened at the same time because it's the great equalizer. Nothing ever lets me get too full of myself. It quickly chops me off at the knees, and I like it that way because it keeps things stable. They'll sit side by side in a nice little shelf somewhere; the Razzie maybe on a different shelf, lower."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018