Fear for Husband's Death, Sharon Osbourne Enjoys Every Moment With Him
Sharon Osbourne wants to make the most of her time with husband Ozzy Osbourne while he's alive because she dreads the day he dies. The rock matriarch was left shaken after the Black Sabbath's frontman narrowly escaped death when he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003 and now she lives in fear of what life would be like without her husband of 27 years.
So she makes sure she cherishes every moment with him. She says, "When I thought he was going to die, when he had his quad bike accident, I had a fear, an emptiness. I just want to be with my hubby, wherever he is. If I'm with him then I'm fine."
The judge of "America's Got Talent" continues, "At the end of the day, if your house burns down, you can build it again. If you lose your husband, you're f**ked."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group