Fear for Husband's Death, Sharon Osbourne Enjoys Every Moment With Him
Sharon Osbourne wants to make the most of her time with husband Ozzy Osbourne while he's alive because she dreads the day he dies. The rock matriarch was left shaken after the Black Sabbath's frontman narrowly escaped death when he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003 and now she lives in fear of what life would be like without her husband of 27 years.
So she makes sure she cherishes every moment with him. She says, "When I thought he was going to die, when he had his quad bike accident, I had a fear, an emptiness. I just want to be with my hubby, wherever he is. If I'm with him then I'm fine."
The judge of "America's Got Talent" continues, "At the end of the day, if your house burns down, you can build it again. If you lose your husband, you're f**ked."
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick