Fear for Husband's Death, Sharon Osbourne Enjoys Every Moment With Him
Sharon Osbourne wants to make the most of her time with husband Ozzy Osbourne while he's alive because she dreads the day he dies. The rock matriarch was left shaken after the Black Sabbath's frontman narrowly escaped death when he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003 and now she lives in fear of what life would be like without her husband of 27 years.
So she makes sure she cherishes every moment with him. She says, "When I thought he was going to die, when he had his quad bike accident, I had a fear, an emptiness. I just want to be with my hubby, wherever he is. If I'm with him then I'm fine."
The judge of "America's Got Talent" continues, "At the end of the day, if your house burns down, you can build it again. If you lose your husband, you're f**ked."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say