Fear for Husband's Death, Sharon Osbourne Enjoys Every Moment With Him
Sharon Osbourne wants to make the most of her time with husband Ozzy Osbourne while he's alive because she dreads the day he dies. The rock matriarch was left shaken after the Black Sabbath's frontman narrowly escaped death when he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003 and now she lives in fear of what life would be like without her husband of 27 years.
So she makes sure she cherishes every moment with him. She says, "When I thought he was going to die, when he had his quad bike accident, I had a fear, an emptiness. I just want to be with my hubby, wherever he is. If I'm with him then I'm fine."
The judge of "America's Got Talent" continues, "At the end of the day, if your house burns down, you can build it again. If you lose your husband, you're f**ked."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen