Fear for Husband's Death, Sharon Osbourne Enjoys Every Moment With Him
Sharon Osbourne wants to make the most of her time with husband Ozzy Osbourne while he's alive because she dreads the day he dies. The rock matriarch was left shaken after the Black Sabbath's frontman narrowly escaped death when he was involved in a quad bike accident in 2003 and now she lives in fear of what life would be like without her husband of 27 years.
So she makes sure she cherishes every moment with him. She says, "When I thought he was going to die, when he had his quad bike accident, I had a fear, an emptiness. I just want to be with my hubby, wherever he is. If I'm with him then I'm fine."
The judge of "America's Got Talent" continues, "At the end of the day, if your house burns down, you can build it again. If you lose your husband, you're f**ked."
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest