Anna Kendrick Shares Her Oscars Dress Crisis
"Up in the Air" star Anna Kendrick suffered a last-minute wardrobe woe days before her big night at the Oscars - the gown that was made specially for her was a disaster. The Best Supporting Actress nominee thought she had found the perfect dress but when it arrived, she realized she needed to find a quick replacement.
Kendrick says, "There was another dress that was being made... The designer will remain nameless... It was not for me. It was blue." The actress eventually went with a blush champagne chiffon gown.
At the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Anna Kendrick had to leave the event empty handed since the Best Supporting Actress prize went to Mo'Nique. Mo'Nique was awarded with the honor at the March 7 ceremony for her role as Mary in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire".
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle