Anna Kendrick Shares Her Oscars Dress Crisis
"Up in the Air" star Anna Kendrick suffered a last-minute wardrobe woe days before her big night at the Oscars - the gown that was made specially for her was a disaster. The Best Supporting Actress nominee thought she had found the perfect dress but when it arrived, she realized she needed to find a quick replacement.
Kendrick says, "There was another dress that was being made... The designer will remain nameless... It was not for me. It was blue." The actress eventually went with a blush champagne chiffon gown.
At the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Anna Kendrick had to leave the event empty handed since the Best Supporting Actress prize went to Mo'Nique. Mo'Nique was awarded with the honor at the March 7 ceremony for her role as Mary in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire".
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective