Anna Kendrick Shares Her Oscars Dress Crisis
"Up in the Air" star Anna Kendrick suffered a last-minute wardrobe woe days before her big night at the Oscars - the gown that was made specially for her was a disaster. The Best Supporting Actress nominee thought she had found the perfect dress but when it arrived, she realized she needed to find a quick replacement.
Kendrick says, "There was another dress that was being made... The designer will remain nameless... It was not for me. It was blue." The actress eventually went with a blush champagne chiffon gown.
At the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Anna Kendrick had to leave the event empty handed since the Best Supporting Actress prize went to Mo'Nique. Mo'Nique was awarded with the honor at the March 7 ceremony for her role as Mary in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire".
More Anna Kendrick News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns