Anna Kendrick Shares Her Oscars Dress Crisis
"Up in the Air" star Anna Kendrick suffered a last-minute wardrobe woe days before her big night at the Oscars - the gown that was made specially for her was a disaster. The Best Supporting Actress nominee thought she had found the perfect dress but when it arrived, she realized she needed to find a quick replacement.
Kendrick says, "There was another dress that was being made... The designer will remain nameless... It was not for me. It was blue." The actress eventually went with a blush champagne chiffon gown.
At the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Anna Kendrick had to leave the event empty handed since the Best Supporting Actress prize went to Mo'Nique. Mo'Nique was awarded with the honor at the March 7 ceremony for her role as Mary in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire".
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son