Anna Kendrick Shares Her Oscars Dress Crisis
"Up in the Air" star Anna Kendrick suffered a last-minute wardrobe woe days before her big night at the Oscars - the gown that was made specially for her was a disaster. The Best Supporting Actress nominee thought she had found the perfect dress but when it arrived, she realized she needed to find a quick replacement.
Kendrick says, "There was another dress that was being made... The designer will remain nameless... It was not for me. It was blue." The actress eventually went with a blush champagne chiffon gown.
At the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Anna Kendrick had to leave the event empty handed since the Best Supporting Actress prize went to Mo'Nique. Mo'Nique was awarded with the honor at the March 7 ceremony for her role as Mary in "Precious: Based on the Novel PUSH by Sapphire".
More Anna Kendrick News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?