Zac Efron Stunned to See Sam Worthington at Oscars
"High School Musical" star Zac Efron turned awestruck fan on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday, March 7 after bumping into "Avatar" 's Sam Worthington. The young actor couldn't resist cooing about the sci-fi movie on live TV after meeting the Aussie for the first time.
Efron told E! cameras, "I saw it (Avatar) four times; I've seen you (Worthington) in 3D, regular, HD - I've seen you in every 'D' possible... You are the man, dude. It's great to see you." A red-faced Worthington joked, "That's the easiest $100 I've ever paid... It's all good."
Beside talking about his interest in "Avatar" during the red carpet, Zac Efron also shared about his feeling if he is tapped to replace Tobey Maguire in playing the role of Peter Parker in the "Spider-Man" movie franchise. Telling MTV, the actor says, "It would be a dream come true. I think it would be an honor. I would tear it up."
More Zac Efron News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs