Zac Efron Stunned to See Sam Worthington at Oscars
"High School Musical" star Zac Efron turned awestruck fan on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday, March 7 after bumping into "Avatar" 's Sam Worthington. The young actor couldn't resist cooing about the sci-fi movie on live TV after meeting the Aussie for the first time.
Efron told E! cameras, "I saw it (Avatar) four times; I've seen you (Worthington) in 3D, regular, HD - I've seen you in every 'D' possible... You are the man, dude. It's great to see you." A red-faced Worthington joked, "That's the easiest $100 I've ever paid... It's all good."
Beside talking about his interest in "Avatar" during the red carpet, Zac Efron also shared about his feeling if he is tapped to replace Tobey Maguire in playing the role of Peter Parker in the "Spider-Man" movie franchise. Telling MTV, the actor says, "It would be a dream come true. I think it would be an honor. I would tear it up."
More Zac Efron News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics