Zac Efron Stunned to See Sam Worthington at Oscars
"High School Musical" star Zac Efron turned awestruck fan on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday, March 7 after bumping into "Avatar" 's Sam Worthington. The young actor couldn't resist cooing about the sci-fi movie on live TV after meeting the Aussie for the first time.
Efron told E! cameras, "I saw it (Avatar) four times; I've seen you (Worthington) in 3D, regular, HD - I've seen you in every 'D' possible... You are the man, dude. It's great to see you." A red-faced Worthington joked, "That's the easiest $100 I've ever paid... It's all good."
Beside talking about his interest in "Avatar" during the red carpet, Zac Efron also shared about his feeling if he is tapped to replace Tobey Maguire in playing the role of Peter Parker in the "Spider-Man" movie franchise. Telling MTV, the actor says, "It would be a dream come true. I think it would be an honor. I would tear it up."
More Zac Efron News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'