Zac Efron Stunned to See Sam Worthington at Oscars
"High School Musical" star Zac Efron turned awestruck fan on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday, March 7 after bumping into "Avatar" 's Sam Worthington. The young actor couldn't resist cooing about the sci-fi movie on live TV after meeting the Aussie for the first time.
Efron told E! cameras, "I saw it (Avatar) four times; I've seen you (Worthington) in 3D, regular, HD - I've seen you in every 'D' possible... You are the man, dude. It's great to see you." A red-faced Worthington joked, "That's the easiest $100 I've ever paid... It's all good."
Beside talking about his interest in "Avatar" during the red carpet, Zac Efron also shared about his feeling if he is tapped to replace Tobey Maguire in playing the role of Peter Parker in the "Spider-Man" movie franchise. Telling MTV, the actor says, "It would be a dream come true. I think it would be an honor. I would tear it up."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'