Zac Efron Stunned to See Sam Worthington at Oscars
"High School Musical" star Zac Efron turned awestruck fan on the red carpet at the Oscars on Sunday, March 7 after bumping into "Avatar" 's Sam Worthington. The young actor couldn't resist cooing about the sci-fi movie on live TV after meeting the Aussie for the first time.
Efron told E! cameras, "I saw it (Avatar) four times; I've seen you (Worthington) in 3D, regular, HD - I've seen you in every 'D' possible... You are the man, dude. It's great to see you." A red-faced Worthington joked, "That's the easiest $100 I've ever paid... It's all good."
Beside talking about his interest in "Avatar" during the red carpet, Zac Efron also shared about his feeling if he is tapped to replace Tobey Maguire in playing the role of Peter Parker in the "Spider-Man" movie franchise. Telling MTV, the actor says, "It would be a dream come true. I think it would be an honor. I would tear it up."
More Zac Efron News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6