Brad Paisley Recovers After Falling From Stage
Country music star Brad Paisley is recovering after falling from the stage during a concert in South Carolina. The "Celebrity" singer was performing at a gig on Saturday night, March 6 when he stumbled, tripped and fell while performing at the end of his set at the Charleston Coliseum, and was taken to a nearby hospital.
Paisley was checked out of the medical facility on Sunday morning, March 7, and took to his Twitter blog to tell fans he thought he had broken something. Posted a picture of himself at the hospital, Paisley told followers that doctors had told him he had been "a very brave boy".
He wrote, "I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard... If ur (sic) wondering, it was the last song and last night of the tour and I was running fast on stage, tripped. Really did think I broke a rib or something. Charleston rocked though."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered