Brad Paisley Recovers After Falling From Stage
Country music star Brad Paisley is recovering after falling from the stage during a concert in South Carolina. The "Celebrity" singer was performing at a gig on Saturday night, March 6 when he stumbled, tripped and fell while performing at the end of his set at the Charleston Coliseum, and was taken to a nearby hospital.
Paisley was checked out of the medical facility on Sunday morning, March 7, and took to his Twitter blog to tell fans he thought he had broken something. Posted a picture of himself at the hospital, Paisley told followers that doctors had told him he had been "a very brave boy".
He wrote, "I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard... If ur (sic) wondering, it was the last song and last night of the tour and I was running fast on stage, tripped. Really did think I broke a rib or something. Charleston rocked though."
More Brad Paisley News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory