Brad Paisley Recovers After Falling From Stage
Country music star Brad Paisley is recovering after falling from the stage during a concert in South Carolina. The "Celebrity" singer was performing at a gig on Saturday night, March 6 when he stumbled, tripped and fell while performing at the end of his set at the Charleston Coliseum, and was taken to a nearby hospital.
Paisley was checked out of the medical facility on Sunday morning, March 7, and took to his Twitter blog to tell fans he thought he had broken something. Posted a picture of himself at the hospital, Paisley told followers that doctors had told him he had been "a very brave boy".
He wrote, "I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard... If ur (sic) wondering, it was the last song and last night of the tour and I was running fast on stage, tripped. Really did think I broke a rib or something. Charleston rocked though."
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie