Brad Paisley Recovers After Falling From Stage
Country music star Brad Paisley is recovering after falling from the stage during a concert in South Carolina. The "Celebrity" singer was performing at a gig on Saturday night, March 6 when he stumbled, tripped and fell while performing at the end of his set at the Charleston Coliseum, and was taken to a nearby hospital.
Paisley was checked out of the medical facility on Sunday morning, March 7, and took to his Twitter blog to tell fans he thought he had broken something. Posted a picture of himself at the hospital, Paisley told followers that doctors had told him he had been "a very brave boy".
He wrote, "I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard... If ur (sic) wondering, it was the last song and last night of the tour and I was running fast on stage, tripped. Really did think I broke a rib or something. Charleston rocked though."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off