Brad Paisley Recovers After Falling From Stage
Country music star Brad Paisley is recovering after falling from the stage during a concert in South Carolina. The "Celebrity" singer was performing at a gig on Saturday night, March 6 when he stumbled, tripped and fell while performing at the end of his set at the Charleston Coliseum, and was taken to a nearby hospital.
Paisley was checked out of the medical facility on Sunday morning, March 7, and took to his Twitter blog to tell fans he thought he had broken something. Posted a picture of himself at the hospital, Paisley told followers that doctors had told him he had been "a very brave boy".
He wrote, "I hit hard. And I mean freaking hard... If ur (sic) wondering, it was the last song and last night of the tour and I was running fast on stage, tripped. Really did think I broke a rib or something. Charleston rocked though."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated