Queen Latifah Fired After Toilet Tantrum
Queen Latifah was fired from the New Jersey Burger King where she worked as her career took off after losing her temper during a toilet tantrum. The rapper-turned actress and singer lost her cool in front of the assistant manager after a night spent cleaning out the fast food diner's restrooms.
She recalls, "I would clean these bathrooms like they were my own ... They would be immaculate when I'd be done with them. A lot of homeless people used to come in, so there would be a lot around to clean. I was like, 'You can't talk to me that way after I just cleaned that bathroom.' I just lost it."
Latifah, real name Dana Owens, admits she returned to confront the manager who fired her after she was a big name - but learned he had quit. She adds, "I just don't think he could deal with that job. I think it was a little too stressful (for him)."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby