Queen Latifah Fired After Toilet Tantrum
Queen Latifah was fired from the New Jersey Burger King where she worked as her career took off after losing her temper during a toilet tantrum. The rapper-turned actress and singer lost her cool in front of the assistant manager after a night spent cleaning out the fast food diner's restrooms.
She recalls, "I would clean these bathrooms like they were my own ... They would be immaculate when I'd be done with them. A lot of homeless people used to come in, so there would be a lot around to clean. I was like, 'You can't talk to me that way after I just cleaned that bathroom.' I just lost it."
Latifah, real name Dana Owens, admits she returned to confront the manager who fired her after she was a big name - but learned he had quit. She adds, "I just don't think he could deal with that job. I think it was a little too stressful (for him)."
More Queen Latifah News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'