Queen Latifah Fired After Toilet Tantrum
Queen Latifah was fired from the New Jersey Burger King where she worked as her career took off after losing her temper during a toilet tantrum. The rapper-turned actress and singer lost her cool in front of the assistant manager after a night spent cleaning out the fast food diner's restrooms.
She recalls, "I would clean these bathrooms like they were my own ... They would be immaculate when I'd be done with them. A lot of homeless people used to come in, so there would be a lot around to clean. I was like, 'You can't talk to me that way after I just cleaned that bathroom.' I just lost it."
Latifah, real name Dana Owens, admits she returned to confront the manager who fired her after she was a big name - but learned he had quit. She adds, "I just don't think he could deal with that job. I think it was a little too stressful (for him)."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'