Queen Latifah Fired After Toilet Tantrum
Queen Latifah was fired from the New Jersey Burger King where she worked as her career took off after losing her temper during a toilet tantrum. The rapper-turned actress and singer lost her cool in front of the assistant manager after a night spent cleaning out the fast food diner's restrooms.
She recalls, "I would clean these bathrooms like they were my own ... They would be immaculate when I'd be done with them. A lot of homeless people used to come in, so there would be a lot around to clean. I was like, 'You can't talk to me that way after I just cleaned that bathroom.' I just lost it."
Latifah, real name Dana Owens, admits she returned to confront the manager who fired her after she was a big name - but learned he had quit. She adds, "I just don't think he could deal with that job. I think it was a little too stressful (for him)."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son