Matt Damon Plans for Oscars Tantrum
Matt Damon is threatening to steal the show at the Oscars - by throwing a tantrum when he doesn't win a Best Supporting Actor honor. The movie star has already accepted he won't beat category favorite and "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz - and so he's thinking about his reaction when the German's name is read out on Sunday, March 7.
He tells WENN, "I'm waiting for the losing actor to have the courage to just go 'F**k!' when the camera pans on him. If I have the balls you'll see me do it on March 7."
But the "Invictus" star could be a winner at the Oscars on Sunday if he can look more gracious than pal Stanley Tucci, who is also nominated. He explains, "I emailed Stanley Tucci. We have a contest to see who could look more magnanimous when Christoph Waltz wins!"
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer