Matt Damon Plans for Oscars Tantrum
Matt Damon is threatening to steal the show at the Oscars - by throwing a tantrum when he doesn't win a Best Supporting Actor honor. The movie star has already accepted he won't beat category favorite and "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz - and so he's thinking about his reaction when the German's name is read out on Sunday, March 7.
He tells WENN, "I'm waiting for the losing actor to have the courage to just go 'F**k!' when the camera pans on him. If I have the balls you'll see me do it on March 7."
But the "Invictus" star could be a winner at the Oscars on Sunday if he can look more gracious than pal Stanley Tucci, who is also nominated. He explains, "I emailed Stanley Tucci. We have a contest to see who could look more magnanimous when Christoph Waltz wins!"
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service