Matt Damon Plans for Oscars Tantrum
Matt Damon is threatening to steal the show at the Oscars - by throwing a tantrum when he doesn't win a Best Supporting Actor honor. The movie star has already accepted he won't beat category favorite and "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz - and so he's thinking about his reaction when the German's name is read out on Sunday, March 7.
He tells WENN, "I'm waiting for the losing actor to have the courage to just go 'F**k!' when the camera pans on him. If I have the balls you'll see me do it on March 7."
But the "Invictus" star could be a winner at the Oscars on Sunday if he can look more gracious than pal Stanley Tucci, who is also nominated. He explains, "I emailed Stanley Tucci. We have a contest to see who could look more magnanimous when Christoph Waltz wins!"
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development