Matt Damon Plans for Oscars Tantrum
Matt Damon is threatening to steal the show at the Oscars - by throwing a tantrum when he doesn't win a Best Supporting Actor honor. The movie star has already accepted he won't beat category favorite and "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz - and so he's thinking about his reaction when the German's name is read out on Sunday, March 7.
He tells WENN, "I'm waiting for the losing actor to have the courage to just go 'F**k!' when the camera pans on him. If I have the balls you'll see me do it on March 7."
But the "Invictus" star could be a winner at the Oscars on Sunday if he can look more gracious than pal Stanley Tucci, who is also nominated. He explains, "I emailed Stanley Tucci. We have a contest to see who could look more magnanimous when Christoph Waltz wins!"
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says