Matt Damon Plans for Oscars Tantrum
Matt Damon is threatening to steal the show at the Oscars - by throwing a tantrum when he doesn't win a Best Supporting Actor honor. The movie star has already accepted he won't beat category favorite and "Inglourious Basterds" star Christoph Waltz - and so he's thinking about his reaction when the German's name is read out on Sunday, March 7.
He tells WENN, "I'm waiting for the losing actor to have the courage to just go 'F**k!' when the camera pans on him. If I have the balls you'll see me do it on March 7."
But the "Invictus" star could be a winner at the Oscars on Sunday if he can look more gracious than pal Stanley Tucci, who is also nominated. He explains, "I emailed Stanley Tucci. We have a contest to see who could look more magnanimous when Christoph Waltz wins!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie