Ozzy Osbourne and Wife to Lead John Lennon's 70th Birthday
Ozzy Osbourne and his wife Sharon Osbourne will lead the birthday celebrations for the late John Lennon in his hometown of Liverpool, England in October. The former Black Sabbath's frontman, who is a big The Beatles' fan, was invited by Liverpool's Lord Mayor, Councillor Mike Storey, to help mark what would have been the tragic singer's 70th birthday - and he has happily accepted.
Local radio DJ Pete Price, who received the news in a phone call from rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne herself, explains, "She said she is coming to Liverpool and it is something to do with what would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday. Ozzy is a huge John Lennon fan."
Lennon, who was shot dead in New York City on December 8, 1980, would have turned 70 on October 9.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest