Sinead O'Connor Chucks Son's Eminem Album
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor once threw an Eminem album out of the window - after her son started copying the rapper's bad language. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" star reveals her eldest child, Jake, from her first marriage to producer John Reynolds, was a big fan of the "Stan" hitmaker and he rapidly picked up on the swear words used in the rapper's profanity-laden tracks.
But when the teenager's behaviour got out of control, O'Connor decided to get rid of the CD once and for all. She tells the New York Post's columnist Cindy Adams, "My son had what I call his Eminem Summer and, suddenly, for about three weeks, he became very rude."
The 43-year-old musician add, "He was soaking up all those lyrics. So I chucked the record off the balcony."
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child