Sinead O'Connor Chucks Son's Eminem Album
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor once threw an Eminem album out of the window - after her son started copying the rapper's bad language. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" star reveals her eldest child, Jake, from her first marriage to producer John Reynolds, was a big fan of the "Stan" hitmaker and he rapidly picked up on the swear words used in the rapper's profanity-laden tracks.
But when the teenager's behaviour got out of control, O'Connor decided to get rid of the CD once and for all. She tells the New York Post's columnist Cindy Adams, "My son had what I call his Eminem Summer and, suddenly, for about three weeks, he became very rude."
The 43-year-old musician add, "He was soaking up all those lyrics. So I chucked the record off the balcony."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie