Sinead O'Connor Chucks Son's Eminem Album
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor once threw an Eminem album out of the window - after her son started copying the rapper's bad language. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" star reveals her eldest child, Jake, from her first marriage to producer John Reynolds, was a big fan of the "Stan" hitmaker and he rapidly picked up on the swear words used in the rapper's profanity-laden tracks.
But when the teenager's behaviour got out of control, O'Connor decided to get rid of the CD once and for all. She tells the New York Post's columnist Cindy Adams, "My son had what I call his Eminem Summer and, suddenly, for about three weeks, he became very rude."
The 43-year-old musician add, "He was soaking up all those lyrics. So I chucked the record off the balcony."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show