Sinead O'Connor Chucks Son's Eminem Album
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor once threw an Eminem album out of the window - after her son started copying the rapper's bad language. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" star reveals her eldest child, Jake, from her first marriage to producer John Reynolds, was a big fan of the "Stan" hitmaker and he rapidly picked up on the swear words used in the rapper's profanity-laden tracks.
But when the teenager's behaviour got out of control, O'Connor decided to get rid of the CD once and for all. She tells the New York Post's columnist Cindy Adams, "My son had what I call his Eminem Summer and, suddenly, for about three weeks, he became very rude."
The 43-year-old musician add, "He was soaking up all those lyrics. So I chucked the record off the balcony."
More Sinead O'Connor News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding