Sinead O'Connor Chucks Son's Eminem Album
Irish singer Sinead O'Connor once threw an Eminem album out of the window - after her son started copying the rapper's bad language. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" star reveals her eldest child, Jake, from her first marriage to producer John Reynolds, was a big fan of the "Stan" hitmaker and he rapidly picked up on the swear words used in the rapper's profanity-laden tracks.
But when the teenager's behaviour got out of control, O'Connor decided to get rid of the CD once and for all. She tells the New York Post's columnist Cindy Adams, "My son had what I call his Eminem Summer and, suddenly, for about three weeks, he became very rude."
The 43-year-old musician add, "He was soaking up all those lyrics. So I chucked the record off the balcony."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell