Aerosmith's Joey Kramer Suffers Massive Loss From Property Selling
Aerosmith's drummer Joey Kramer has made a massive 27 per cent loss on the recent sale of his home in Massachusetts. The 59-year-old percussionist bought two houses and knocked them together in 2003, but put the mega-mansion on the market in 2008 after he split from his wife, April.
After 19 months, the property has finally sold for $2.7 million - significantly less than the original $5 million asking price. The house boasts four bedrooms, a swimming pool and a recording studio, as well as a guesthouse and three stand-alone garages, which Kramer used to house his car collection.
Another musician who is forced to sell his property in low price is The Rolling Stones' rocker Ronnie Wood. Wood has been forced to slash the price of his London mansion by $2.3 million. The rocker initially purchased her home for $11.6 million less than two years ago but had to put it on market for $9.3 million.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves