Jennifer Aniston Delays Parfume Launch
Jennifer Aniston is to become the latest celebrity to create a perfume line - but the launch has reportedly been delayed after the actress failed to decide on a name for the new scent. The former "Friends" actress is said to have teamed up with beauty industry bosses to follow in the footsteps of other stars including Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker by creating her own fragrance.
Aniston has reportedly been working on the project for almost two years, but has yet to come up with a suitable title for her creation. The actress wanted the scent to be simply called Aniston, but that was rejected by advertising executives, along with her other suggestion, Echo, according to America's OK! Magazine.
A source tells the publication, "(Aniston) has yet to get 100 per cent behind any name, but the one she favors is Aniston. It's all about capturing the idea of romance and freedom at any age, but it's hard to do that in just one word. Jen wants to unleash some really glamorous commercials on TV."
The news comes a week after pop star Rihanna reportedly enlisted her fans to help name her own debut fragrance, after failing to decide on a suitable name for the perfume herself.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'