Jennifer Aniston Delays Parfume Launch
Jennifer Aniston is to become the latest celebrity to create a perfume line - but the launch has reportedly been delayed after the actress failed to decide on a name for the new scent. The former "Friends" actress is said to have teamed up with beauty industry bosses to follow in the footsteps of other stars including Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker by creating her own fragrance.
Aniston has reportedly been working on the project for almost two years, but has yet to come up with a suitable title for her creation. The actress wanted the scent to be simply called Aniston, but that was rejected by advertising executives, along with her other suggestion, Echo, according to America's OK! Magazine.
A source tells the publication, "(Aniston) has yet to get 100 per cent behind any name, but the one she favors is Aniston. It's all about capturing the idea of romance and freedom at any age, but it's hard to do that in just one word. Jen wants to unleash some really glamorous commercials on TV."
The news comes a week after pop star Rihanna reportedly enlisted her fans to help name her own debut fragrance, after failing to decide on a suitable name for the perfume herself.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure