Jennifer Aniston Delays Parfume Launch
Jennifer Aniston is to become the latest celebrity to create a perfume line - but the launch has reportedly been delayed after the actress failed to decide on a name for the new scent. The former "Friends" actress is said to have teamed up with beauty industry bosses to follow in the footsteps of other stars including Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez and Sarah Jessica Parker by creating her own fragrance.
Aniston has reportedly been working on the project for almost two years, but has yet to come up with a suitable title for her creation. The actress wanted the scent to be simply called Aniston, but that was rejected by advertising executives, along with her other suggestion, Echo, according to America's OK! Magazine.
A source tells the publication, "(Aniston) has yet to get 100 per cent behind any name, but the one she favors is Aniston. It's all about capturing the idea of romance and freedom at any age, but it's hard to do that in just one word. Jen wants to unleash some really glamorous commercials on TV."
The news comes a week after pop star Rihanna reportedly enlisted her fans to help name her own debut fragrance, after failing to decide on a suitable name for the perfume herself.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'