Lindsay Lohan Dismisses Romance With British DJ
Lindsay Lohan has laughed off reports she has a new DJ lover after she was linked to British music-mixer Gareth Geno. The "Mean Girls" actress came out as bisexual in 2008 after she struck up a tumultuous relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson.
The on/off romance came to an end in 2009 and she's since been linked to numerous eligible bachelors including Gerard Butler, Kevin Connolly and Jason Segel. And according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the star found a new disc-spinning partner in London - after she was spotted getting cozy with Geno during a gig at the British capital's Sketch club on Wednesday, March 3.
The pair was spotted flirting in the DJ booth while she played tracks for revelers, reports the publication. But Lohan has shrugged off the suggestions, telling GossipCop, "No I am not (dating him). He's a friend, geez."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure