Lindsay Lohan Dismisses Romance With British DJ
Lindsay Lohan has laughed off reports she has a new DJ lover after she was linked to British music-mixer Gareth Geno. The "Mean Girls" actress came out as bisexual in 2008 after she struck up a tumultuous relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson.
The on/off romance came to an end in 2009 and she's since been linked to numerous eligible bachelors including Gerard Butler, Kevin Connolly and Jason Segel. And according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the star found a new disc-spinning partner in London - after she was spotted getting cozy with Geno during a gig at the British capital's Sketch club on Wednesday, March 3.
The pair was spotted flirting in the DJ booth while she played tracks for revelers, reports the publication. But Lohan has shrugged off the suggestions, telling GossipCop, "No I am not (dating him). He's a friend, geez."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn