Lindsay Lohan Dismisses Romance With British DJ
Lindsay Lohan has laughed off reports she has a new DJ lover after she was linked to British music-mixer Gareth Geno. The "Mean Girls" actress came out as bisexual in 2008 after she struck up a tumultuous relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson.
The on/off romance came to an end in 2009 and she's since been linked to numerous eligible bachelors including Gerard Butler, Kevin Connolly and Jason Segel. And according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the star found a new disc-spinning partner in London - after she was spotted getting cozy with Geno during a gig at the British capital's Sketch club on Wednesday, March 3.
The pair was spotted flirting in the DJ booth while she played tracks for revelers, reports the publication. But Lohan has shrugged off the suggestions, telling GossipCop, "No I am not (dating him). He's a friend, geez."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival