Lindsay Lohan Dismisses Romance With British DJ
Lindsay Lohan has laughed off reports she has a new DJ lover after she was linked to British music-mixer Gareth Geno. The "Mean Girls" actress came out as bisexual in 2008 after she struck up a tumultuous relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson.
The on/off romance came to an end in 2009 and she's since been linked to numerous eligible bachelors including Gerard Butler, Kevin Connolly and Jason Segel. And according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the star found a new disc-spinning partner in London - after she was spotted getting cozy with Geno during a gig at the British capital's Sketch club on Wednesday, March 3.
The pair was spotted flirting in the DJ booth while she played tracks for revelers, reports the publication. But Lohan has shrugged off the suggestions, telling GossipCop, "No I am not (dating him). He's a friend, geez."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance