Lindsay Lohan Dismisses Romance With British DJ
Lindsay Lohan has laughed off reports she has a new DJ lover after she was linked to British music-mixer Gareth Geno. The "Mean Girls" actress came out as bisexual in 2008 after she struck up a tumultuous relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson.
The on/off romance came to an end in 2009 and she's since been linked to numerous eligible bachelors including Gerard Butler, Kevin Connolly and Jason Segel. And according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the star found a new disc-spinning partner in London - after she was spotted getting cozy with Geno during a gig at the British capital's Sketch club on Wednesday, March 3.
The pair was spotted flirting in the DJ booth while she played tracks for revelers, reports the publication. But Lohan has shrugged off the suggestions, telling GossipCop, "No I am not (dating him). He's a friend, geez."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed