Renee Zellweger Picks Bradley Cooper's Mom as Her Date at Fashion Launch
Renee Zellweger is proving her devotion to boyfriend Bradley Cooper's family - she invited the actor's mum to be her date at the recent VIP opening of a designer clothing store. The couple has been romantically involved since 2009, but recently denied reports they are set to move in together after they were seen house hunting in January.
And Zellweger seems to be popular with Cooper's mum Gloria - the matriarch accompanied the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star to the launch of Vera Wang's Los Angeles store on Tuesday, March 2. A source tells People.com, "They looked like the best of friends. They were laughing, chatting throughout dinner. They are definitely close." The actress bonded with the Coopers after spending the Christmas holidays with the family.
At that time, the actress spent her first festive season with Gloria in Los Angeles. On their outing, a source revealed, "Renee seems to get along really well with Bradley's parents. Bradley's mom is Italian-American and it was obvious that Renee was making an effort to impress Bradley's mom with Christmas dishes. Renee was in a great mood and seemed very happy."
More Renee Zellweger News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert