Renee Zellweger Picks Bradley Cooper's Mom as Her Date at Fashion Launch
Renee Zellweger is proving her devotion to boyfriend Bradley Cooper's family - she invited the actor's mum to be her date at the recent VIP opening of a designer clothing store. The couple has been romantically involved since 2009, but recently denied reports they are set to move in together after they were seen house hunting in January.
And Zellweger seems to be popular with Cooper's mum Gloria - the matriarch accompanied the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star to the launch of Vera Wang's Los Angeles store on Tuesday, March 2. A source tells People.com, "They looked like the best of friends. They were laughing, chatting throughout dinner. They are definitely close." The actress bonded with the Coopers after spending the Christmas holidays with the family.
At that time, the actress spent her first festive season with Gloria in Los Angeles. On their outing, a source revealed, "Renee seems to get along really well with Bradley's parents. Bradley's mom is Italian-American and it was obvious that Renee was making an effort to impress Bradley's mom with Christmas dishes. Renee was in a great mood and seemed very happy."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March