Renee Zellweger Picks Bradley Cooper's Mom as Her Date at Fashion Launch
Renee Zellweger is proving her devotion to boyfriend Bradley Cooper's family - she invited the actor's mum to be her date at the recent VIP opening of a designer clothing store. The couple has been romantically involved since 2009, but recently denied reports they are set to move in together after they were seen house hunting in January.
And Zellweger seems to be popular with Cooper's mum Gloria - the matriarch accompanied the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star to the launch of Vera Wang's Los Angeles store on Tuesday, March 2. A source tells People.com, "They looked like the best of friends. They were laughing, chatting throughout dinner. They are definitely close." The actress bonded with the Coopers after spending the Christmas holidays with the family.
At that time, the actress spent her first festive season with Gloria in Los Angeles. On their outing, a source revealed, "Renee seems to get along really well with Bradley's parents. Bradley's mom is Italian-American and it was obvious that Renee was making an effort to impress Bradley's mom with Christmas dishes. Renee was in a great mood and seemed very happy."
More Renee Zellweger News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special