Chris Noth Auctions Off Nude Scene in 'Good Wife' at New York Bidding
Chris Noth made an indecent proposal at a recent New York auction, by offering fans the chance to buy their way into a nude scene on U.S. TV show "The Good Wife". The "Sex and the City" actor attended the annual benefit for the Big Apple's MCC Theater on Monday night, March 1 and put a walk-on role in his hit show under the hammer.
But after bidders failed to show much interest in the lot, Noth offered to strip in the scene. He told the crowd, "We'll make it a nude scene. I'll take off my shirt. And I'll give the winner lots of kisses - and a good tickle." The racy new package boosted bids - pulling in $6,000 from New Yorker Marianne Mills.
Chris Noth plays Peter Florrick in the TV series which was first aired on September 22, 2009. He stars opposite Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi and Josh Charles.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction