Chris Noth Auctions Off Nude Scene in 'Good Wife' at New York Bidding
Chris Noth made an indecent proposal at a recent New York auction, by offering fans the chance to buy their way into a nude scene on U.S. TV show "The Good Wife". The "Sex and the City" actor attended the annual benefit for the Big Apple's MCC Theater on Monday night, March 1 and put a walk-on role in his hit show under the hammer.
But after bidders failed to show much interest in the lot, Noth offered to strip in the scene. He told the crowd, "We'll make it a nude scene. I'll take off my shirt. And I'll give the winner lots of kisses - and a good tickle." The racy new package boosted bids - pulling in $6,000 from New Yorker Marianne Mills.
Chris Noth plays Peter Florrick in the TV series which was first aired on September 22, 2009. He stars opposite Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi and Josh Charles.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says