Chris Noth Auctions Off Nude Scene in 'Good Wife' at New York Bidding
Chris Noth made an indecent proposal at a recent New York auction, by offering fans the chance to buy their way into a nude scene on U.S. TV show "The Good Wife". The "Sex and the City" actor attended the annual benefit for the Big Apple's MCC Theater on Monday night, March 1 and put a walk-on role in his hit show under the hammer.
But after bidders failed to show much interest in the lot, Noth offered to strip in the scene. He told the crowd, "We'll make it a nude scene. I'll take off my shirt. And I'll give the winner lots of kisses - and a good tickle." The racy new package boosted bids - pulling in $6,000 from New Yorker Marianne Mills.
Chris Noth plays Peter Florrick in the TV series which was first aired on September 22, 2009. He stars opposite Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi and Josh Charles.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom