Chris Noth Auctions Off Nude Scene in 'Good Wife' at New York Bidding
Chris Noth made an indecent proposal at a recent New York auction, by offering fans the chance to buy their way into a nude scene on U.S. TV show "The Good Wife". The "Sex and the City" actor attended the annual benefit for the Big Apple's MCC Theater on Monday night, March 1 and put a walk-on role in his hit show under the hammer.
But after bidders failed to show much interest in the lot, Noth offered to strip in the scene. He told the crowd, "We'll make it a nude scene. I'll take off my shirt. And I'll give the winner lots of kisses - and a good tickle." The racy new package boosted bids - pulling in $6,000 from New Yorker Marianne Mills.
Chris Noth plays Peter Florrick in the TV series which was first aired on September 22, 2009. He stars opposite Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi and Josh Charles.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered