Chris Noth Auctions Off Nude Scene in 'Good Wife' at New York Bidding
Chris Noth made an indecent proposal at a recent New York auction, by offering fans the chance to buy their way into a nude scene on U.S. TV show "The Good Wife". The "Sex and the City" actor attended the annual benefit for the Big Apple's MCC Theater on Monday night, March 1 and put a walk-on role in his hit show under the hammer.
But after bidders failed to show much interest in the lot, Noth offered to strip in the scene. He told the crowd, "We'll make it a nude scene. I'll take off my shirt. And I'll give the winner lots of kisses - and a good tickle." The racy new package boosted bids - pulling in $6,000 from New Yorker Marianne Mills.
Chris Noth plays Peter Florrick in the TV series which was first aired on September 22, 2009. He stars opposite Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi and Josh Charles.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds