T.I. Will Be Soon Released From Jail
Rapper T.I. will be a free man on March 26 - the hip-hop star will be allowed to return home following a three month stint in a halfway house. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., began a 366-day sentence in 2009 for charges of weapons possession following his arrest in 2007.
He was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars. And now home is in sight for the star - he has just three weeks left until he is allowed to return to his family property on March 26.
His lawyer Steve Sadow tells MTV, "That date is correct. T.I. is now serving the remainder of his sentence in home confinement under the supervision of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'