T.I. Will Be Soon Released From Jail
Rapper T.I. will be a free man on March 26 - the hip-hop star will be allowed to return home following a three month stint in a halfway house. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., began a 366-day sentence in 2009 for charges of weapons possession following his arrest in 2007.
He was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars. And now home is in sight for the star - he has just three weeks left until he is allowed to return to his family property on March 26.
His lawyer Steve Sadow tells MTV, "That date is correct. T.I. is now serving the remainder of his sentence in home confinement under the supervision of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!