T.I. Will Be Soon Released From Jail
Rapper T.I. will be a free man on March 26 - the hip-hop star will be allowed to return home following a three month stint in a halfway house. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., began a 366-day sentence in 2009 for charges of weapons possession following his arrest in 2007.
He was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars. And now home is in sight for the star - he has just three weeks left until he is allowed to return to his family property on March 26.
His lawyer Steve Sadow tells MTV, "That date is correct. T.I. is now serving the remainder of his sentence in home confinement under the supervision of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons."
More T.I. News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked