T.I. Will Be Soon Released From Jail
Rapper T.I. will be a free man on March 26 - the hip-hop star will be allowed to return home following a three month stint in a halfway house. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., began a 366-day sentence in 2009 for charges of weapons possession following his arrest in 2007.
He was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars. And now home is in sight for the star - he has just three weeks left until he is allowed to return to his family property on March 26.
His lawyer Steve Sadow tells MTV, "That date is correct. T.I. is now serving the remainder of his sentence in home confinement under the supervision of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons."
More T.I. News
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'