T.I. Will Be Soon Released From Jail
Rapper T.I. will be a free man on March 26 - the hip-hop star will be allowed to return home following a three month stint in a halfway house. The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., began a 366-day sentence in 2009 for charges of weapons possession following his arrest in 2007.
He was transferred from a prison in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia in December 2009, after serving seven months behind bars. And now home is in sight for the star - he has just three weeks left until he is allowed to return to his family property on March 26.
His lawyer Steve Sadow tells MTV, "That date is correct. T.I. is now serving the remainder of his sentence in home confinement under the supervision of the U.S. Bureau of Prisons."
More T.I. News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie