Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Concerned About Kids' Welfare
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe is "very concerned" about the welfare of her two children by the King of Pop, following reports a stun gun was allowed into the Jackson family home. Officials from the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) visited the Jacksons' Encino, California estate on Monday, March 1 after receiving a tip off about an incident with a stun gun.
Katherine Jackson was forced to publicly deny claims Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old child Jaafar, who purchased the gadget online, had attacked his cousin Blanket - the late singer's youngest son - with the weapon. But despite the Jackson family matriarch's denials, Rowe is still worried about the safety of her two children, 13-year-old Prince Michael and 11-year-old Paris who both live with their grandmother, according to her close pal Marc Schaffel.
He tells People, "Right now she is mortified and very, very concerned over the welfare of her children and what they are being exposed to." Schaffel adds that Rowe "will take steps to make sure this doesn't happen again," but in the meantime she is "waiting to see what Children and Family Services says first."
More Michael Jackson News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger