Jennifer Hudson Has Picked the Wedding Date, Fiance Reveals
Jennifer Hudson is busy planning her wedding day and already has her dress and ring picked out. The singer's wrestler fiance, David Otunga, has revealed he and the Oscar winner have picked a date for their big date and his bride-to-be has chosen her gown.
He tells Life & Style magazine, "She won't tell me much about that, obviously." And Otunga has revealed that jeweler Neil Lane is working on the pair's wedding rings, adding "He made our engagement rings, and he's a personal friend as well."
The wrestler has no big plans for the wedding, but he'd like his new wife to serenade him, "It would be wonderful to have Jennifer sing. I'd love that." Otunga, who staged a romantic beach proposal in 2008, refuses to name the date or the site of the nuptials.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service