Jennifer Hudson Has Picked the Wedding Date, Fiance Reveals
Jennifer Hudson is busy planning her wedding day and already has her dress and ring picked out. The singer's wrestler fiance, David Otunga, has revealed he and the Oscar winner have picked a date for their big date and his bride-to-be has chosen her gown.
He tells Life & Style magazine, "She won't tell me much about that, obviously." And Otunga has revealed that jeweler Neil Lane is working on the pair's wedding rings, adding "He made our engagement rings, and he's a personal friend as well."
The wrestler has no big plans for the wedding, but he'd like his new wife to serenade him, "It would be wonderful to have Jennifer sing. I'd love that." Otunga, who staged a romantic beach proposal in 2008, refuses to name the date or the site of the nuptials.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences