Jennifer Hudson Has Picked the Wedding Date, Fiance Reveals
Jennifer Hudson is busy planning her wedding day and already has her dress and ring picked out. The singer's wrestler fiance, David Otunga, has revealed he and the Oscar winner have picked a date for their big date and his bride-to-be has chosen her gown.
He tells Life & Style magazine, "She won't tell me much about that, obviously." And Otunga has revealed that jeweler Neil Lane is working on the pair's wedding rings, adding "He made our engagement rings, and he's a personal friend as well."
The wrestler has no big plans for the wedding, but he'd like his new wife to serenade him, "It would be wonderful to have Jennifer sing. I'd love that." Otunga, who staged a romantic beach proposal in 2008, refuses to name the date or the site of the nuptials.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'