Jennifer Hudson Has Picked the Wedding Date, Fiance Reveals
Jennifer Hudson is busy planning her wedding day and already has her dress and ring picked out. The singer's wrestler fiance, David Otunga, has revealed he and the Oscar winner have picked a date for their big date and his bride-to-be has chosen her gown.
He tells Life & Style magazine, "She won't tell me much about that, obviously." And Otunga has revealed that jeweler Neil Lane is working on the pair's wedding rings, adding "He made our engagement rings, and he's a personal friend as well."
The wrestler has no big plans for the wedding, but he'd like his new wife to serenade him, "It would be wonderful to have Jennifer sing. I'd love that." Otunga, who staged a romantic beach proposal in 2008, refuses to name the date or the site of the nuptials.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group