Jennifer Hudson Has Picked the Wedding Date, Fiance Reveals
Jennifer Hudson is busy planning her wedding day and already has her dress and ring picked out. The singer's wrestler fiance, David Otunga, has revealed he and the Oscar winner have picked a date for their big date and his bride-to-be has chosen her gown.
He tells Life & Style magazine, "She won't tell me much about that, obviously." And Otunga has revealed that jeweler Neil Lane is working on the pair's wedding rings, adding "He made our engagement rings, and he's a personal friend as well."
The wrestler has no big plans for the wedding, but he'd like his new wife to serenade him, "It would be wonderful to have Jennifer sing. I'd love that." Otunga, who staged a romantic beach proposal in 2008, refuses to name the date or the site of the nuptials.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death