Travis Barker Honors DJ AM With Tribute Tattoo
Travis Barker has paid special tribute to his late pal Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM with a tattoo on his left thigh. The rocker and bandmate Goldstein survived a terrifying plane crash in South Carolina in September 2008, but while the Blink-182 drummer has been able to get on with his life, former drug addict Goldstein suffered a relapse and died from an overdose in August 2009.
Barker has been working on a skin art design tribute to Goldstein for the past few months and he unveiled the finished artwork on his Twitter blog on Thursday, March 4. The tattoo features an angel praying beneath the words 'In memory of DJ AM'.
On another news, Travis Barker reveals his plan for solo album and hopes to release it in June. He told MTV, "There's some stuff on my record that's not going to have a bunch of guitars, that are just straight-up hip hop records. Everything's going be real different. It's going to be really well-rounded."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards