Travis Barker Honors DJ AM With Tribute Tattoo
Travis Barker has paid special tribute to his late pal Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM with a tattoo on his left thigh. The rocker and bandmate Goldstein survived a terrifying plane crash in South Carolina in September 2008, but while the Blink-182 drummer has been able to get on with his life, former drug addict Goldstein suffered a relapse and died from an overdose in August 2009.
Barker has been working on a skin art design tribute to Goldstein for the past few months and he unveiled the finished artwork on his Twitter blog on Thursday, March 4. The tattoo features an angel praying beneath the words 'In memory of DJ AM'.
On another news, Travis Barker reveals his plan for solo album and hopes to release it in June. He told MTV, "There's some stuff on my record that's not going to have a bunch of guitars, that are just straight-up hip hop records. Everything's going be real different. It's going to be really well-rounded."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7