Travis Barker Honors DJ AM With Tribute Tattoo
Travis Barker has paid special tribute to his late pal Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM with a tattoo on his left thigh. The rocker and bandmate Goldstein survived a terrifying plane crash in South Carolina in September 2008, but while the Blink-182 drummer has been able to get on with his life, former drug addict Goldstein suffered a relapse and died from an overdose in August 2009.
Barker has been working on a skin art design tribute to Goldstein for the past few months and he unveiled the finished artwork on his Twitter blog on Thursday, March 4. The tattoo features an angel praying beneath the words 'In memory of DJ AM'.
On another news, Travis Barker reveals his plan for solo album and hopes to release it in June. He told MTV, "There's some stuff on my record that's not going to have a bunch of guitars, that are just straight-up hip hop records. Everything's going be real different. It's going to be really well-rounded."
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift