Travis Barker Honors DJ AM With Tribute Tattoo
Travis Barker has paid special tribute to his late pal Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM with a tattoo on his left thigh. The rocker and bandmate Goldstein survived a terrifying plane crash in South Carolina in September 2008, but while the Blink-182 drummer has been able to get on with his life, former drug addict Goldstein suffered a relapse and died from an overdose in August 2009.
Barker has been working on a skin art design tribute to Goldstein for the past few months and he unveiled the finished artwork on his Twitter blog on Thursday, March 4. The tattoo features an angel praying beneath the words 'In memory of DJ AM'.
On another news, Travis Barker reveals his plan for solo album and hopes to release it in June. He told MTV, "There's some stuff on my record that's not going to have a bunch of guitars, that are just straight-up hip hop records. Everything's going be real different. It's going to be really well-rounded."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards