Travis Barker Honors DJ AM With Tribute Tattoo
Travis Barker has paid special tribute to his late pal Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM with a tattoo on his left thigh. The rocker and bandmate Goldstein survived a terrifying plane crash in South Carolina in September 2008, but while the Blink-182 drummer has been able to get on with his life, former drug addict Goldstein suffered a relapse and died from an overdose in August 2009.
Barker has been working on a skin art design tribute to Goldstein for the past few months and he unveiled the finished artwork on his Twitter blog on Thursday, March 4. The tattoo features an angel praying beneath the words 'In memory of DJ AM'.
On another news, Travis Barker reveals his plan for solo album and hopes to release it in June. He told MTV, "There's some stuff on my record that's not going to have a bunch of guitars, that are just straight-up hip hop records. Everything's going be real different. It's going to be really well-rounded."
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz