Jamie Oliver and Wife Expect Their Fourth Child
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his former model wife are expecting the couple's fourth child. The 34-year-old British TV chef and his wife Jools will give daughters 7-year-old Poppy Honey, 6-year-old Daisy Boo and 11-month Petal Blossom Rainbow a new little brother or sister in September.
A statement from their rep says, "Jamie and Jools Oliver are delighted to announce that they are expecting their fourth child." The couple wed in June 24, 2000.
The star of "The Naked Chef", who will celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary with wife in June, also shares the happy news by posting message on his Twitter page, "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky jxx."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt