Jamie Oliver and Wife Expect Their Fourth Child
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his former model wife are expecting the couple's fourth child. The 34-year-old British TV chef and his wife Jools will give daughters 7-year-old Poppy Honey, 6-year-old Daisy Boo and 11-month Petal Blossom Rainbow a new little brother or sister in September.
A statement from their rep says, "Jamie and Jools Oliver are delighted to announce that they are expecting their fourth child." The couple wed in June 24, 2000.
The star of "The Naked Chef", who will celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary with wife in June, also shares the happy news by posting message on his Twitter page, "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky jxx."
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris