Jamie Oliver and Wife Expect Their Fourth Child
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his former model wife are expecting the couple's fourth child. The 34-year-old British TV chef and his wife Jools will give daughters 7-year-old Poppy Honey, 6-year-old Daisy Boo and 11-month Petal Blossom Rainbow a new little brother or sister in September.
A statement from their rep says, "Jamie and Jools Oliver are delighted to announce that they are expecting their fourth child." The couple wed in June 24, 2000.
The star of "The Naked Chef", who will celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary with wife in June, also shares the happy news by posting message on his Twitter page, "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky jxx."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance