Jamie Oliver and Wife Expect Their Fourth Child
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his former model wife are expecting the couple's fourth child. The 34-year-old British TV chef and his wife Jools will give daughters 7-year-old Poppy Honey, 6-year-old Daisy Boo and 11-month Petal Blossom Rainbow a new little brother or sister in September.
A statement from their rep says, "Jamie and Jools Oliver are delighted to announce that they are expecting their fourth child." The couple wed in June 24, 2000.
The star of "The Naked Chef", who will celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary with wife in June, also shares the happy news by posting message on his Twitter page, "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky jxx."
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018