Jamie Oliver and Wife Expect Their Fourth Child
Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his former model wife are expecting the couple's fourth child. The 34-year-old British TV chef and his wife Jools will give daughters 7-year-old Poppy Honey, 6-year-old Daisy Boo and 11-month Petal Blossom Rainbow a new little brother or sister in September.
A statement from their rep says, "Jamie and Jools Oliver are delighted to announce that they are expecting their fourth child." The couple wed in June 24, 2000.
The star of "The Naked Chef", who will celebrate his 10th wedding anniversary with wife in June, also shares the happy news by posting message on his Twitter page, "Guess what.....I'm going to be a dad again!!! We're expecting, so happy, feel very lucky jxx."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years