Elin Nordegren and Kids Moving Back Into Family Home
Tiger Woods is making some progress in repairing his fractured marriage to Elin Nordegren - the Swedish model has reportedly moved back into the family home in Florida. The couple has been living apart since November 2009 after news broke of the disgraced golfer's infidelities.
He entered a rehabilitation facility for sexual addiction therapy in early 2010 before making his first public appearance since the scandal hit the headlines at a press conference in February, where he apologized to his family, friends and colleagues. Nordegren was notably absent from the media gathering, fueling speculation the couple was heading for divorce.
But the couple appears to be working on their marriage - Nordegren was spotted arriving at the Isleworth mansion with the couple's two kids on Wednesday afternoon, March 4. According to TMZ.com, a moving truck showed up at the house soon afterwards and workers were seen taking things into the house.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video