Elin Nordegren and Kids Moving Back Into Family Home
Tiger Woods is making some progress in repairing his fractured marriage to Elin Nordegren - the Swedish model has reportedly moved back into the family home in Florida. The couple has been living apart since November 2009 after news broke of the disgraced golfer's infidelities.
He entered a rehabilitation facility for sexual addiction therapy in early 2010 before making his first public appearance since the scandal hit the headlines at a press conference in February, where he apologized to his family, friends and colleagues. Nordegren was notably absent from the media gathering, fueling speculation the couple was heading for divorce.
But the couple appears to be working on their marriage - Nordegren was spotted arriving at the Isleworth mansion with the couple's two kids on Wednesday afternoon, March 4. According to TMZ.com, a moving truck showed up at the house soon afterwards and workers were seen taking things into the house.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury