Elin Nordegren and Kids Moving Back Into Family Home
Tiger Woods is making some progress in repairing his fractured marriage to Elin Nordegren - the Swedish model has reportedly moved back into the family home in Florida. The couple has been living apart since November 2009 after news broke of the disgraced golfer's infidelities.
He entered a rehabilitation facility for sexual addiction therapy in early 2010 before making his first public appearance since the scandal hit the headlines at a press conference in February, where he apologized to his family, friends and colleagues. Nordegren was notably absent from the media gathering, fueling speculation the couple was heading for divorce.
But the couple appears to be working on their marriage - Nordegren was spotted arriving at the Isleworth mansion with the couple's two kids on Wednesday afternoon, March 4. According to TMZ.com, a moving truck showed up at the house soon afterwards and workers were seen taking things into the house.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung