Elin Nordegren and Kids Moving Back Into Family Home
Tiger Woods is making some progress in repairing his fractured marriage to Elin Nordegren - the Swedish model has reportedly moved back into the family home in Florida. The couple has been living apart since November 2009 after news broke of the disgraced golfer's infidelities.
He entered a rehabilitation facility for sexual addiction therapy in early 2010 before making his first public appearance since the scandal hit the headlines at a press conference in February, where he apologized to his family, friends and colleagues. Nordegren was notably absent from the media gathering, fueling speculation the couple was heading for divorce.
But the couple appears to be working on their marriage - Nordegren was spotted arriving at the Isleworth mansion with the couple's two kids on Wednesday afternoon, March 4. According to TMZ.com, a moving truck showed up at the house soon afterwards and workers were seen taking things into the house.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger