Driver Apologizes for His Overreaction to Naomi Campbell's Slap
The limousine driver who accused Naomi Campbell of attacking him on Tuesday, March 2 has apologized to the supermodel for the drama his remarks caused. Miodrag Mejdina's lawyer has released a statement, revealing his client reported the altercation with Campbell after losing his cool.
In the statement, the attorney claims Miodrag "got angry and overreacted". The driver told police that Campbell had banged his head into the steering wheel of his car, but now he insists the incident was "blown out of proportion".
The Brit escaped a police probe over the attack - after cops determined she merely gave the motorist a playful slap. The supermodel was spared a full investigation into the incident in New York on Tuesday after Mejdina refused to press charges. The chauffeur has withdrawn his complaint and cops have dropped the investigation.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video