Driver Apologizes for His Overreaction to Naomi Campbell's Slap
The limousine driver who accused Naomi Campbell of attacking him on Tuesday, March 2 has apologized to the supermodel for the drama his remarks caused. Miodrag Mejdina's lawyer has released a statement, revealing his client reported the altercation with Campbell after losing his cool.
In the statement, the attorney claims Miodrag "got angry and overreacted". The driver told police that Campbell had banged his head into the steering wheel of his car, but now he insists the incident was "blown out of proportion".
The Brit escaped a police probe over the attack - after cops determined she merely gave the motorist a playful slap. The supermodel was spared a full investigation into the incident in New York on Tuesday after Mejdina refused to press charges. The chauffeur has withdrawn his complaint and cops have dropped the investigation.
More Naomi Campbell News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy