Driver Apologizes for His Overreaction to Naomi Campbell's Slap
The limousine driver who accused Naomi Campbell of attacking him on Tuesday, March 2 has apologized to the supermodel for the drama his remarks caused. Miodrag Mejdina's lawyer has released a statement, revealing his client reported the altercation with Campbell after losing his cool.
In the statement, the attorney claims Miodrag "got angry and overreacted". The driver told police that Campbell had banged his head into the steering wheel of his car, but now he insists the incident was "blown out of proportion".
The Brit escaped a police probe over the attack - after cops determined she merely gave the motorist a playful slap. The supermodel was spared a full investigation into the incident in New York on Tuesday after Mejdina refused to press charges. The chauffeur has withdrawn his complaint and cops have dropped the investigation.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo