Driver Apologizes for His Overreaction to Naomi Campbell's Slap
The limousine driver who accused Naomi Campbell of attacking him on Tuesday, March 2 has apologized to the supermodel for the drama his remarks caused. Miodrag Mejdina's lawyer has released a statement, revealing his client reported the altercation with Campbell after losing his cool.
In the statement, the attorney claims Miodrag "got angry and overreacted". The driver told police that Campbell had banged his head into the steering wheel of his car, but now he insists the incident was "blown out of proportion".
The Brit escaped a police probe over the attack - after cops determined she merely gave the motorist a playful slap. The supermodel was spared a full investigation into the incident in New York on Tuesday after Mejdina refused to press charges. The chauffeur has withdrawn his complaint and cops have dropped the investigation.
More Naomi Campbell News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic