Driver Apologizes for His Overreaction to Naomi Campbell's Slap
The limousine driver who accused Naomi Campbell of attacking him on Tuesday, March 2 has apologized to the supermodel for the drama his remarks caused. Miodrag Mejdina's lawyer has released a statement, revealing his client reported the altercation with Campbell after losing his cool.
In the statement, the attorney claims Miodrag "got angry and overreacted". The driver told police that Campbell had banged his head into the steering wheel of his car, but now he insists the incident was "blown out of proportion".
The Brit escaped a police probe over the attack - after cops determined she merely gave the motorist a playful slap. The supermodel was spared a full investigation into the incident in New York on Tuesday after Mejdina refused to press charges. The chauffeur has withdrawn his complaint and cops have dropped the investigation.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover