Jerry Seinfeld's Ex-Girlfriend Calls His 'Marriage Ref' Move 'Ironic'
Jerry Seinfeld's model ex-girlfriend Susan McNabb has blasted the comedian for attempting to diffuse domestic disputes on new U.S. comedy show "The Marriage Ref" - insisting the funnyman was a bad communicator. Seinfeld has lined up an ever-changing all-star TV panel, including Alec Baldwin, Madonna and Eva Longoria, around him in the hope they'll be able to end marriage spats presented to them on the program.
He came up with the idea after asking a friend to settle a dispute between him and his wife of 10 years, Jessica. But his ex, Susan McNabb, insists coaching married couples is an ironic career move for the comedian she dated for eight years.
She tells U.S. magazine Star, "Seinfeld? Marriage counseling? What?! It's ironic that the man who avoided the mere mention of marriage in my presence for years has now grown into a full-on, TV-show-producing expert on the subject of marriage."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart