Jerry Seinfeld's Ex-Girlfriend Calls His 'Marriage Ref' Move 'Ironic'
Jerry Seinfeld's model ex-girlfriend Susan McNabb has blasted the comedian for attempting to diffuse domestic disputes on new U.S. comedy show "The Marriage Ref" - insisting the funnyman was a bad communicator. Seinfeld has lined up an ever-changing all-star TV panel, including Alec Baldwin, Madonna and Eva Longoria, around him in the hope they'll be able to end marriage spats presented to them on the program.
He came up with the idea after asking a friend to settle a dispute between him and his wife of 10 years, Jessica. But his ex, Susan McNabb, insists coaching married couples is an ironic career move for the comedian she dated for eight years.
She tells U.S. magazine Star, "Seinfeld? Marriage counseling? What?! It's ironic that the man who avoided the mere mention of marriage in my presence for years has now grown into a full-on, TV-show-producing expert on the subject of marriage."
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce