Jerry Seinfeld's Ex-Girlfriend Calls His 'Marriage Ref' Move 'Ironic'
Jerry Seinfeld's model ex-girlfriend Susan McNabb has blasted the comedian for attempting to diffuse domestic disputes on new U.S. comedy show "The Marriage Ref" - insisting the funnyman was a bad communicator. Seinfeld has lined up an ever-changing all-star TV panel, including Alec Baldwin, Madonna and Eva Longoria, around him in the hope they'll be able to end marriage spats presented to them on the program.
He came up with the idea after asking a friend to settle a dispute between him and his wife of 10 years, Jessica. But his ex, Susan McNabb, insists coaching married couples is an ironic career move for the comedian she dated for eight years.
She tells U.S. magazine Star, "Seinfeld? Marriage counseling? What?! It's ironic that the man who avoided the mere mention of marriage in my presence for years has now grown into a full-on, TV-show-producing expert on the subject of marriage."
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'