Jerry Seinfeld's Ex-Girlfriend Calls His 'Marriage Ref' Move 'Ironic'
Jerry Seinfeld's model ex-girlfriend Susan McNabb has blasted the comedian for attempting to diffuse domestic disputes on new U.S. comedy show "The Marriage Ref" - insisting the funnyman was a bad communicator. Seinfeld has lined up an ever-changing all-star TV panel, including Alec Baldwin, Madonna and Eva Longoria, around him in the hope they'll be able to end marriage spats presented to them on the program.
He came up with the idea after asking a friend to settle a dispute between him and his wife of 10 years, Jessica. But his ex, Susan McNabb, insists coaching married couples is an ironic career move for the comedian she dated for eight years.
She tells U.S. magazine Star, "Seinfeld? Marriage counseling? What?! It's ironic that the man who avoided the mere mention of marriage in my presence for years has now grown into a full-on, TV-show-producing expert on the subject of marriage."
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name