Jerry Seinfeld's Ex-Girlfriend Calls His 'Marriage Ref' Move 'Ironic'
Jerry Seinfeld's model ex-girlfriend Susan McNabb has blasted the comedian for attempting to diffuse domestic disputes on new U.S. comedy show "The Marriage Ref" - insisting the funnyman was a bad communicator. Seinfeld has lined up an ever-changing all-star TV panel, including Alec Baldwin, Madonna and Eva Longoria, around him in the hope they'll be able to end marriage spats presented to them on the program.
He came up with the idea after asking a friend to settle a dispute between him and his wife of 10 years, Jessica. But his ex, Susan McNabb, insists coaching married couples is an ironic career move for the comedian she dated for eight years.
She tells U.S. magazine Star, "Seinfeld? Marriage counseling? What?! It's ironic that the man who avoided the mere mention of marriage in my presence for years has now grown into a full-on, TV-show-producing expert on the subject of marriage."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'