Cameron Diaz Named the Worst Actress at Lazzies Awards
Cameron Diaz has been named the Worst Latino Actress of the past year for her role in film flop "The Box". Diaz has topped the third Annual Lazzies Awards list, handed out by Latina magazine for poor performances and bad films and TV shows.
She has been dishonored with the There's Always Waitressing Award for Worst Actress for "The Box", with Latina bosses poking fun at her "bad southern accent" and her "deer-caught-in-headlights facial expression she wore throughout the entire film". "Fame" 's Walter Perez landed the The John T. Leguizamo Award for Worst Actor and and was named Worst Film.
"The Ministers" 's director Franc Reyes claimed the Cecil B. Demented Award for Worst Directing, and "Star Trek" couple Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto were named 'winners' in the Icky Award for Worst Chemistry category. Latina voted "Nine" the Most Overhyped Movie of the Year, and "Gigli" landed the Worst Film of the Decade dishonor.
TV stars Sara Paxton ("The Beautiful Life: TBL") and Eddie Cibrian ("Northern Lights") also landed Worst Actress and Worst Actor nods. The Lazzies have been announced days before the most famous bad film prizegiving, the Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies), which are handed out in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 6.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle