Cameron Diaz Named the Worst Actress at Lazzies Awards
Cameron Diaz has been named the Worst Latino Actress of the past year for her role in film flop "The Box". Diaz has topped the third Annual Lazzies Awards list, handed out by Latina magazine for poor performances and bad films and TV shows.
She has been dishonored with the There's Always Waitressing Award for Worst Actress for "The Box", with Latina bosses poking fun at her "bad southern accent" and her "deer-caught-in-headlights facial expression she wore throughout the entire film". "Fame" 's Walter Perez landed the The John T. Leguizamo Award for Worst Actor and and was named Worst Film.
"The Ministers" 's director Franc Reyes claimed the Cecil B. Demented Award for Worst Directing, and "Star Trek" couple Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto were named 'winners' in the Icky Award for Worst Chemistry category. Latina voted "Nine" the Most Overhyped Movie of the Year, and "Gigli" landed the Worst Film of the Decade dishonor.
TV stars Sara Paxton ("The Beautiful Life: TBL") and Eddie Cibrian ("Northern Lights") also landed Worst Actress and Worst Actor nods. The Lazzies have been announced days before the most famous bad film prizegiving, the Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies), which are handed out in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 6.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'