Cameron Diaz Named the Worst Actress at Lazzies Awards
Cameron Diaz has been named the Worst Latino Actress of the past year for her role in film flop "The Box". Diaz has topped the third Annual Lazzies Awards list, handed out by Latina magazine for poor performances and bad films and TV shows.
She has been dishonored with the There's Always Waitressing Award for Worst Actress for "The Box", with Latina bosses poking fun at her "bad southern accent" and her "deer-caught-in-headlights facial expression she wore throughout the entire film". "Fame" 's Walter Perez landed the The John T. Leguizamo Award for Worst Actor and and was named Worst Film.
"The Ministers" 's director Franc Reyes claimed the Cecil B. Demented Award for Worst Directing, and "Star Trek" couple Zoe Saldana and Zachary Quinto were named 'winners' in the Icky Award for Worst Chemistry category. Latina voted "Nine" the Most Overhyped Movie of the Year, and "Gigli" landed the Worst Film of the Decade dishonor.
TV stars Sara Paxton ("The Beautiful Life: TBL") and Eddie Cibrian ("Northern Lights") also landed Worst Actress and Worst Actor nods. The Lazzies have been announced days before the most famous bad film prizegiving, the Golden Raspberry Awards (Razzies), which are handed out in Los Angeles on Saturday, March 6.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media