New Tell-All Claims Angelina Jolie Used to Have a Fling With Mick Jagger
An explosive new tell-all about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's courtship is set to stun star watchers thanks to suggestions the actress once briefly romanced rocker Mick Jagger, while he was married to model Jerry Hall. Author Jenny Paul has spent six years researching the tome about the world's most fascinating couple, and she's convinced she has the goods on the couple's private worlds when they met on the set of "Mr and Mrs Smith" in 2004.
She tells Life & Style magazine that she has unearthed details of Jolie's sexual liaisons around the time of her first Pitt meeting and claims she was dating ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller and actor Ralph Fiennes. But it's Paul's claims linking Jolie to Jagger that are sure to shock more than any other facts in the book - the author claims Jolie slept with Jagger around the time she appeared in the 1997 The Rolling Stones' video for "Anybody Seen My Baby".
Paul lists the former boyfriend of Jolie's late mother Marcheline Bertrand and the actress' old confidante Texas Terri among her sources. The author tells Life & Style, "Hollywood will be rocked by these revelations about Brad and Angelina."
"Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: The True Story" also features revelations about the couple's expanding family - Paul claims the pair plans to have 13 children. She says, "Some will be adopted, some will be biological." Jolie's representative had not returned WENN's request for comment by press time.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences