Leighton Meester Not a Married Type
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has ruled out exchanging vows with her partner, insisting she's not "the type" to embrace married life. The actress is currently dating actor Sebastian Stan, who she met on the set of the hit teen drama in 2007.
But she's assured fans rumors of an engagement are completely false - because she doesn't feel the need to go through with a wedding. When asked if she'll ever marry, Meester tells U.S. magazine Glamour, "No. If it was important to somebody I loved, maybe I'd think about it, but I don't think that I'm the type. It's not for me."
"The Haunting of Sorority Row" actress continues, "I believe in love, children and being a good person. I wouldn't mind living together (but) eventually I'll have to get a separate house for my shoes!"
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt