Leighton Meester Not a Married Type
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has ruled out exchanging vows with her partner, insisting she's not "the type" to embrace married life. The actress is currently dating actor Sebastian Stan, who she met on the set of the hit teen drama in 2007.
But she's assured fans rumors of an engagement are completely false - because she doesn't feel the need to go through with a wedding. When asked if she'll ever marry, Meester tells U.S. magazine Glamour, "No. If it was important to somebody I loved, maybe I'd think about it, but I don't think that I'm the type. It's not for me."
"The Haunting of Sorority Row" actress continues, "I believe in love, children and being a good person. I wouldn't mind living together (but) eventually I'll have to get a separate house for my shoes!"
More Leighton Meester News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story