Leighton Meester Not a Married Type
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has ruled out exchanging vows with her partner, insisting she's not "the type" to embrace married life. The actress is currently dating actor Sebastian Stan, who she met on the set of the hit teen drama in 2007.
But she's assured fans rumors of an engagement are completely false - because she doesn't feel the need to go through with a wedding. When asked if she'll ever marry, Meester tells U.S. magazine Glamour, "No. If it was important to somebody I loved, maybe I'd think about it, but I don't think that I'm the type. It's not for me."
"The Haunting of Sorority Row" actress continues, "I believe in love, children and being a good person. I wouldn't mind living together (but) eventually I'll have to get a separate house for my shoes!"
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut