Leighton Meester Not a Married Type
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has ruled out exchanging vows with her partner, insisting she's not "the type" to embrace married life. The actress is currently dating actor Sebastian Stan, who she met on the set of the hit teen drama in 2007.
But she's assured fans rumors of an engagement are completely false - because she doesn't feel the need to go through with a wedding. When asked if she'll ever marry, Meester tells U.S. magazine Glamour, "No. If it was important to somebody I loved, maybe I'd think about it, but I don't think that I'm the type. It's not for me."
"The Haunting of Sorority Row" actress continues, "I believe in love, children and being a good person. I wouldn't mind living together (but) eventually I'll have to get a separate house for my shoes!"
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host