Leighton Meester Not a Married Type
"Gossip Girl" star Leighton Meester has ruled out exchanging vows with her partner, insisting she's not "the type" to embrace married life. The actress is currently dating actor Sebastian Stan, who she met on the set of the hit teen drama in 2007.
But she's assured fans rumors of an engagement are completely false - because she doesn't feel the need to go through with a wedding. When asked if she'll ever marry, Meester tells U.S. magazine Glamour, "No. If it was important to somebody I loved, maybe I'd think about it, but I don't think that I'm the type. It's not for me."
"The Haunting of Sorority Row" actress continues, "I believe in love, children and being a good person. I wouldn't mind living together (but) eventually I'll have to get a separate house for my shoes!"
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says