John Cusack Allegedly Seeing Brooke Burns
John Cusack is dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns, according to a U.S. report. The "High Fidelity" actor has been romancing the 31-year-old beauty, who split from Willis in 2004, since the beginning of 2010, reports Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men." The 43-year-old actor has never wed, while Burns was previously married to "NIP/Tuck" star Julian McMahon, the father of her nine-year-old daughter. After their 2001 divorce, she was later engaged to Willis, but the pair called off the engagement in 2004.
Professionally, John Cusack will be seen starring opposite Gong Li, Ken Watanabe, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chow Yun-Fat in upcoming movie "Shanghai". In the drama film, he plays Paul Soames, an American who flies to Shanghai to find his friend recently murdered. The movie itself is set to be released in the U.S. later this year.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri