John Cusack Allegedly Seeing Brooke Burns
John Cusack is dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns, according to a U.S. report. The "High Fidelity" actor has been romancing the 31-year-old beauty, who split from Willis in 2004, since the beginning of 2010, reports Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men." The 43-year-old actor has never wed, while Burns was previously married to "NIP/Tuck" star Julian McMahon, the father of her nine-year-old daughter. After their 2001 divorce, she was later engaged to Willis, but the pair called off the engagement in 2004.
Professionally, John Cusack will be seen starring opposite Gong Li, Ken Watanabe, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chow Yun-Fat in upcoming movie "Shanghai". In the drama film, he plays Paul Soames, an American who flies to Shanghai to find his friend recently murdered. The movie itself is set to be released in the U.S. later this year.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge