John Cusack Allegedly Seeing Brooke Burns
John Cusack is dating Bruce Willis' former fiancee, "Baywatch" star Brooke Burns, according to a U.S. report. The "High Fidelity" actor has been romancing the 31-year-old beauty, who split from Willis in 2004, since the beginning of 2010, reports Life & Style magazine.
A source tells the publication, "They've been going out seriously for more than a month. She's super sweet and definitely has a type - she dates older men." The 43-year-old actor has never wed, while Burns was previously married to "NIP/Tuck" star Julian McMahon, the father of her nine-year-old daughter. After their 2001 divorce, she was later engaged to Willis, but the pair called off the engagement in 2004.
Professionally, John Cusack will be seen starring opposite Gong Li, Ken Watanabe, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chow Yun-Fat in upcoming movie "Shanghai". In the drama film, he plays Paul Soames, an American who flies to Shanghai to find his friend recently murdered. The movie itself is set to be released in the U.S. later this year.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'