Daniel Radcliffe Forced to Reiterate His Sexuality
Daniel Radcliffe has been forced to reiterate he is "straight" - after his new anti-homophobia advert reignited recurring rumors over his sexuality. The "Harry Potter" actor has long been hounded by rumors he is homosexual, but he recently told reporters he isn't fazed by the speculation and thinks it's "awesome" when people presume he's gay.
Since he fronted an anti-homophobia ad in the U.S. in February, the rumors have arisen again - and he has spoken out to set the record straight. Radcliffe tells MTV.com, "I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight."
"My favorite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face', which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway. A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date