Daniel Radcliffe Forced to Reiterate His Sexuality
Daniel Radcliffe has been forced to reiterate he is "straight" - after his new anti-homophobia advert reignited recurring rumors over his sexuality. The "Harry Potter" actor has long been hounded by rumors he is homosexual, but he recently told reporters he isn't fazed by the speculation and thinks it's "awesome" when people presume he's gay.
Since he fronted an anti-homophobia ad in the U.S. in February, the rumors have arisen again - and he has spoken out to set the record straight. Radcliffe tells MTV.com, "I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight."
"My favorite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face', which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway. A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings