Daniel Radcliffe Forced to Reiterate His Sexuality
Daniel Radcliffe has been forced to reiterate he is "straight" - after his new anti-homophobia advert reignited recurring rumors over his sexuality. The "Harry Potter" actor has long been hounded by rumors he is homosexual, but he recently told reporters he isn't fazed by the speculation and thinks it's "awesome" when people presume he's gay.
Since he fronted an anti-homophobia ad in the U.S. in February, the rumors have arisen again - and he has spoken out to set the record straight. Radcliffe tells MTV.com, "I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight."
"My favorite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face', which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway. A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked