Daniel Radcliffe Forced to Reiterate His Sexuality
Daniel Radcliffe has been forced to reiterate he is "straight" - after his new anti-homophobia advert reignited recurring rumors over his sexuality. The "Harry Potter" actor has long been hounded by rumors he is homosexual, but he recently told reporters he isn't fazed by the speculation and thinks it's "awesome" when people presume he's gay.
Since he fronted an anti-homophobia ad in the U.S. in February, the rumors have arisen again - and he has spoken out to set the record straight. Radcliffe tells MTV.com, "I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight."
"My favorite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face', which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway. A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'