Daniel Radcliffe Forced to Reiterate His Sexuality
Daniel Radcliffe has been forced to reiterate he is "straight" - after his new anti-homophobia advert reignited recurring rumors over his sexuality. The "Harry Potter" actor has long been hounded by rumors he is homosexual, but he recently told reporters he isn't fazed by the speculation and thinks it's "awesome" when people presume he's gay.
Since he fronted an anti-homophobia ad in the U.S. in February, the rumors have arisen again - and he has spoken out to set the record straight. Radcliffe tells MTV.com, "I'm not gay. If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight."
"My favorite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face', which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway. A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour