Marie Osmond Plans for Son's Private Funeral on March 8
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil will be laid to rest in a private memorial on Monday, March 8. The depressed 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles last Friday evening, on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building and they are treating his death as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family will gather in his home state of Utah next week, when they will pay their last respects to the teenager, Osmond's publicist Alan Nierob has confirmed.
An autopsy on his body was completed on Monday, March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports. Osmond has been comforted at her Las Vegas home by her brother Donny Osmond and the rest of their musical family.
On Tuesday, March 2, Donny told U.S. news show "Entertainment Tonight", "As we all know, whenever there is a situation when there needs to be rallying, the Osmonds rally around each other and support each other. There's a lot of that going on right now. We all flew down to Vegas to be there for her. It meant a lot to her to have us at her house."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs