Marie Osmond Plans for Son's Private Funeral on March 8
Marie Osmond's tragic son Michael Blosil will be laid to rest in a private memorial on Monday, March 8. The depressed 18-year-old, who was adopted as a baby by the singer and her ex-husband Brian Blosil, was found dead outside his apartment building in Los Angeles last Friday evening, on February 26.
Police believe he fell 15 storeys after jumping from a roof or balcony of the building and they are treating his death as a suicide. Blosil's grieving friends and family will gather in his home state of Utah next week, when they will pay their last respects to the teenager, Osmond's publicist Alan Nierob has confirmed.
An autopsy on his body was completed on Monday, March 1 but the cause of death has been deferred pending toxicology reports. Osmond has been comforted at her Las Vegas home by her brother Donny Osmond and the rest of their musical family.
On Tuesday, March 2, Donny told U.S. news show "Entertainment Tonight", "As we all know, whenever there is a situation when there needs to be rallying, the Osmonds rally around each other and support each other. There's a lot of that going on right now. We all flew down to Vegas to be there for her. It meant a lot to her to have us at her house."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'