Jessica Simpson Brushes Off John Mayer's Personal Apology
Jessica Simpson has refused to accept an apology from ex-boyfriend John Mayer over comments he made about her sex skills in a racy Playboy magazine article. The pop star admits the singer-songwriter has reached out to her since his remarks about her being like "sexual napalm" hit the headlines in February.
In a very candid interview with Playboy, Mayer revealed his ex was "crazy" in bed and admitted Simpson was like a drug, adding, "Drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me." He has since profusely apologized for comments he made about Simpson and another ex, Jennifer Aniston, and the pop star admits Mayer has sent her a personal apology, "I haven't written back... I don't accept it."
"I don't resent him. I'm just gonna let that go." And, appearing on Oprah Winfrey's daytime talk show in America on Wednesday, March 3, the singer revealed she hasn't even read the Playboy article at the center of the controversy.
She explained, "I couldn't read the article. I heard about it. I was so disappointed in him. It made me so sad and it was really discouraging because that's not the John that I knew." But she's being philosophical about the fuss, "I guess it could have been a lot worse, my phone is ringing off the hook, I have to say."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked