Jessica Simpson Brushes Off John Mayer's Personal Apology
Jessica Simpson has refused to accept an apology from ex-boyfriend John Mayer over comments he made about her sex skills in a racy Playboy magazine article. The pop star admits the singer-songwriter has reached out to her since his remarks about her being like "sexual napalm" hit the headlines in February.
In a very candid interview with Playboy, Mayer revealed his ex was "crazy" in bed and admitted Simpson was like a drug, adding, "Drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me." He has since profusely apologized for comments he made about Simpson and another ex, Jennifer Aniston, and the pop star admits Mayer has sent her a personal apology, "I haven't written back... I don't accept it."
"I don't resent him. I'm just gonna let that go." And, appearing on Oprah Winfrey's daytime talk show in America on Wednesday, March 3, the singer revealed she hasn't even read the Playboy article at the center of the controversy.
She explained, "I couldn't read the article. I heard about it. I was so disappointed in him. It made me so sad and it was really discouraging because that's not the John that I knew." But she's being philosophical about the fuss, "I guess it could have been a lot worse, my phone is ringing off the hook, I have to say."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set