Jessica Simpson Brushes Off John Mayer's Personal Apology
Jessica Simpson has refused to accept an apology from ex-boyfriend John Mayer over comments he made about her sex skills in a racy Playboy magazine article. The pop star admits the singer-songwriter has reached out to her since his remarks about her being like "sexual napalm" hit the headlines in February.
In a very candid interview with Playboy, Mayer revealed his ex was "crazy" in bed and admitted Simpson was like a drug, adding, "Drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me." He has since profusely apologized for comments he made about Simpson and another ex, Jennifer Aniston, and the pop star admits Mayer has sent her a personal apology, "I haven't written back... I don't accept it."
"I don't resent him. I'm just gonna let that go." And, appearing on Oprah Winfrey's daytime talk show in America on Wednesday, March 3, the singer revealed she hasn't even read the Playboy article at the center of the controversy.
She explained, "I couldn't read the article. I heard about it. I was so disappointed in him. It made me so sad and it was really discouraging because that's not the John that I knew." But she's being philosophical about the fuss, "I guess it could have been a lot worse, my phone is ringing off the hook, I have to say."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell