Gemma Arterton Agreed to Play in 'Disappearance of Alice Creed' Due to Nude Scenes
British actress Gemma Arterton was quick to sign up for new movie "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" - because she was drawn to saucy scenes in the film. The "St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold" star plays a young woman kidnapped by two ex-convicts in the movie, due for release in late 2010.
And it was the nude scenes which attracted Arterton to the role - even though her representatives feared the part was too risque. She tells GQ magazine, "It was made in a shed on the 'Isle of Man'. Film making at its purest: no money and no time. But really good actors and a really good script."
"There was a bit of resistance from some, wondering if it was a good idea for me to do this film. It's quite violent and there's nudity in it but that's why I wanted to do it."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby