Gemma Arterton Agreed to Play in 'Disappearance of Alice Creed' Due to Nude Scenes
British actress Gemma Arterton was quick to sign up for new movie "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" - because she was drawn to saucy scenes in the film. The "St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold" star plays a young woman kidnapped by two ex-convicts in the movie, due for release in late 2010.
And it was the nude scenes which attracted Arterton to the role - even though her representatives feared the part was too risque. She tells GQ magazine, "It was made in a shed on the 'Isle of Man'. Film making at its purest: no money and no time. But really good actors and a really good script."
"There was a bit of resistance from some, wondering if it was a good idea for me to do this film. It's quite violent and there's nudity in it but that's why I wanted to do it."
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video