Gemma Arterton Agreed to Play in 'Disappearance of Alice Creed' Due to Nude Scenes
British actress Gemma Arterton was quick to sign up for new movie "The Disappearance of Alice Creed" - because she was drawn to saucy scenes in the film. The "St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold" star plays a young woman kidnapped by two ex-convicts in the movie, due for release in late 2010.
And it was the nude scenes which attracted Arterton to the role - even though her representatives feared the part was too risque. She tells GQ magazine, "It was made in a shed on the 'Isle of Man'. Film making at its purest: no money and no time. But really good actors and a really good script."
"There was a bit of resistance from some, wondering if it was a good idea for me to do this film. It's quite violent and there's nudity in it but that's why I wanted to do it."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says