Lewis Hamilton Talks About Reconciliation With Nicole Scherzinger
Racing driver Lewis Hamilton has opened up about his reconciliation with Nicole Scherzinger, revealing the pair agreed to do whatever was necessary to give their romance a second chance. The couple split in January with one representative claiming they ended the love affair to focus on their careers.
But the pair sparked speculation they were back together in February when The Pussycat Dolls star was spotted in the arms of her former lover during a romantic shopping trip in Los Angeles. And now Hamilton, who is currently in Bahrain for the new Formula 1 season, confirms the pair is dating again - but admits their busy schedules are still an issue.
He tells ITN.com, "I would love for Nicole to be in Bahrain but she's away. We said we want to focus on our careers. She's away focusing on her album and she's got a couple of really cool things coming up so she'll be working. If she can come, if she surprises me, then fantastic but I know that she's got work so maybe next time."
"You make it work. You do it any way you can. When something is worth it you do it." Scherzinger's time is sure to be even more precious in the weeks ahead - she has signed up to take on the likes of Pamela Anderson, Shannen Doherty and Olympic Games gold medal-winning figure skater Evan Lysacek in the new season of U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie