Lewis Hamilton Talks About Reconciliation With Nicole Scherzinger
Racing driver Lewis Hamilton has opened up about his reconciliation with Nicole Scherzinger, revealing the pair agreed to do whatever was necessary to give their romance a second chance. The couple split in January with one representative claiming they ended the love affair to focus on their careers.
But the pair sparked speculation they were back together in February when The Pussycat Dolls star was spotted in the arms of her former lover during a romantic shopping trip in Los Angeles. And now Hamilton, who is currently in Bahrain for the new Formula 1 season, confirms the pair is dating again - but admits their busy schedules are still an issue.
He tells ITN.com, "I would love for Nicole to be in Bahrain but she's away. We said we want to focus on our careers. She's away focusing on her album and she's got a couple of really cool things coming up so she'll be working. If she can come, if she surprises me, then fantastic but I know that she's got work so maybe next time."
"You make it work. You do it any way you can. When something is worth it you do it." Scherzinger's time is sure to be even more precious in the weeks ahead - she has signed up to take on the likes of Pamela Anderson, Shannen Doherty and Olympic Games gold medal-winning figure skater Evan Lysacek in the new season of U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars".
More Lewis Hamilton News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars