Lewis Hamilton Talks About Reconciliation With Nicole Scherzinger
Racing driver Lewis Hamilton has opened up about his reconciliation with Nicole Scherzinger, revealing the pair agreed to do whatever was necessary to give their romance a second chance. The couple split in January with one representative claiming they ended the love affair to focus on their careers.
But the pair sparked speculation they were back together in February when The Pussycat Dolls star was spotted in the arms of her former lover during a romantic shopping trip in Los Angeles. And now Hamilton, who is currently in Bahrain for the new Formula 1 season, confirms the pair is dating again - but admits their busy schedules are still an issue.
He tells ITN.com, "I would love for Nicole to be in Bahrain but she's away. We said we want to focus on our careers. She's away focusing on her album and she's got a couple of really cool things coming up so she'll be working. If she can come, if she surprises me, then fantastic but I know that she's got work so maybe next time."
"You make it work. You do it any way you can. When something is worth it you do it." Scherzinger's time is sure to be even more precious in the weeks ahead - she has signed up to take on the likes of Pamela Anderson, Shannen Doherty and Olympic Games gold medal-winning figure skater Evan Lysacek in the new season of U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars".
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship