Lewis Hamilton Talks About Reconciliation With Nicole Scherzinger
Racing driver Lewis Hamilton has opened up about his reconciliation with Nicole Scherzinger, revealing the pair agreed to do whatever was necessary to give their romance a second chance. The couple split in January with one representative claiming they ended the love affair to focus on their careers.
But the pair sparked speculation they were back together in February when The Pussycat Dolls star was spotted in the arms of her former lover during a romantic shopping trip in Los Angeles. And now Hamilton, who is currently in Bahrain for the new Formula 1 season, confirms the pair is dating again - but admits their busy schedules are still an issue.
He tells ITN.com, "I would love for Nicole to be in Bahrain but she's away. We said we want to focus on our careers. She's away focusing on her album and she's got a couple of really cool things coming up so she'll be working. If she can come, if she surprises me, then fantastic but I know that she's got work so maybe next time."
"You make it work. You do it any way you can. When something is worth it you do it." Scherzinger's time is sure to be even more precious in the weeks ahead - she has signed up to take on the likes of Pamela Anderson, Shannen Doherty and Olympic Games gold medal-winning figure skater Evan Lysacek in the new season of U.S. TV show "Dancing with the Stars".
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board