David Cassidy Hopes to Reach Susan Dey
"The Partridge Family" star David Cassidy has issued a public plea for his former TV sister Susan Dey to get in touch, following years of estrangement from the actress. The pair starred together in the beloved 1970s sitcom, where Dey played eldest daughter Laurie Partridge - but she was noticeably absent when the cast reunited on U.S. TV's "Today" show on Tuesday morning, March 2.
When asked about Dey's absence, former child star Danny Bonaduce joked, "The only way you can reach Susan Dey is by teleprompter." But Cassidy took a more heartfelt approach and turned to the camera to reach out to his former close pal and co-star.
He added, "I don't know (where she is). I loved Susan. I haven't seen her in years. She became a very close friend of mine. I felt like she was a sister - she was two years younger than I. If you're out there Susan, we still love ya (sic)."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake