David Cassidy Hopes to Reach Susan Dey
"The Partridge Family" star David Cassidy has issued a public plea for his former TV sister Susan Dey to get in touch, following years of estrangement from the actress. The pair starred together in the beloved 1970s sitcom, where Dey played eldest daughter Laurie Partridge - but she was noticeably absent when the cast reunited on U.S. TV's "Today" show on Tuesday morning, March 2.
When asked about Dey's absence, former child star Danny Bonaduce joked, "The only way you can reach Susan Dey is by teleprompter." But Cassidy took a more heartfelt approach and turned to the camera to reach out to his former close pal and co-star.
He added, "I don't know (where she is). I loved Susan. I haven't seen her in years. She became a very close friend of mine. I felt like she was a sister - she was two years younger than I. If you're out there Susan, we still love ya (sic)."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!