David Cassidy Hopes to Reach Susan Dey
"The Partridge Family" star David Cassidy has issued a public plea for his former TV sister Susan Dey to get in touch, following years of estrangement from the actress. The pair starred together in the beloved 1970s sitcom, where Dey played eldest daughter Laurie Partridge - but she was noticeably absent when the cast reunited on U.S. TV's "Today" show on Tuesday morning, March 2.
When asked about Dey's absence, former child star Danny Bonaduce joked, "The only way you can reach Susan Dey is by teleprompter." But Cassidy took a more heartfelt approach and turned to the camera to reach out to his former close pal and co-star.
He added, "I don't know (where she is). I loved Susan. I haven't seen her in years. She became a very close friend of mine. I felt like she was a sister - she was two years younger than I. If you're out there Susan, we still love ya (sic)."
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities