David Cassidy Hopes to Reach Susan Dey
"The Partridge Family" star David Cassidy has issued a public plea for his former TV sister Susan Dey to get in touch, following years of estrangement from the actress. The pair starred together in the beloved 1970s sitcom, where Dey played eldest daughter Laurie Partridge - but she was noticeably absent when the cast reunited on U.S. TV's "Today" show on Tuesday morning, March 2.
When asked about Dey's absence, former child star Danny Bonaduce joked, "The only way you can reach Susan Dey is by teleprompter." But Cassidy took a more heartfelt approach and turned to the camera to reach out to his former close pal and co-star.
He added, "I don't know (where she is). I loved Susan. I haven't seen her in years. She became a very close friend of mine. I felt like she was a sister - she was two years younger than I. If you're out there Susan, we still love ya (sic)."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season