David Cassidy Hopes to Reach Susan Dey
"The Partridge Family" star David Cassidy has issued a public plea for his former TV sister Susan Dey to get in touch, following years of estrangement from the actress. The pair starred together in the beloved 1970s sitcom, where Dey played eldest daughter Laurie Partridge - but she was noticeably absent when the cast reunited on U.S. TV's "Today" show on Tuesday morning, March 2.
When asked about Dey's absence, former child star Danny Bonaduce joked, "The only way you can reach Susan Dey is by teleprompter." But Cassidy took a more heartfelt approach and turned to the camera to reach out to his former close pal and co-star.
He added, "I don't know (where she is). I loved Susan. I haven't seen her in years. She became a very close friend of mine. I felt like she was a sister - she was two years younger than I. If you're out there Susan, we still love ya (sic)."
More David Cassidy News
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off