Robert Pattinson Waxed for Madame Tussauds
Robert Pattinson is about to get waxed - for Madame Tussauds museum in New York. The "Twilight" star's waxwork double will be unveiled in Times Square on March 25. A second wax figure of Pattinson will be made for Madame Tussauds in London.
On another news, Robert Pattinson who will be seen portraying Tyler Roth in upcoming movie "Remember Me" admits that he struggles to answer any questions dealing with the movie because he wasn't given the same media training as he was for the "Twilight" series. He shares, "(With 'Twilight'), I got so used to all the answers. I remember going on (U.S. TV's 'Late Show with David) Letterman for the 'New Moon' junket and I was terrified."
"(But) I get asked the same questions all the time so I prepared all my answers just before and I was so comfortable as I walked in. Every little nuance, every little mannerism is all planned out. Now people ask me what the film's about and I'm like, I don't know! I've been having so many problems trying to explain what it's about. Essentially it's about, I suppose, two people falling in love with each other, but it's not the central story. Well, it's one of the central stories."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo