Robert Pattinson Waxed for Madame Tussauds
Robert Pattinson is about to get waxed - for Madame Tussauds museum in New York. The "Twilight" star's waxwork double will be unveiled in Times Square on March 25. A second wax figure of Pattinson will be made for Madame Tussauds in London.
On another news, Robert Pattinson who will be seen portraying Tyler Roth in upcoming movie "Remember Me" admits that he struggles to answer any questions dealing with the movie because he wasn't given the same media training as he was for the "Twilight" series. He shares, "(With 'Twilight'), I got so used to all the answers. I remember going on (U.S. TV's 'Late Show with David) Letterman for the 'New Moon' junket and I was terrified."
"(But) I get asked the same questions all the time so I prepared all my answers just before and I was so comfortable as I walked in. Every little nuance, every little mannerism is all planned out. Now people ask me what the film's about and I'm like, I don't know! I've been having so many problems trying to explain what it's about. Essentially it's about, I suppose, two people falling in love with each other, but it's not the central story. Well, it's one of the central stories."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger