Robert Pattinson Waxed for Madame Tussauds
Robert Pattinson is about to get waxed - for Madame Tussauds museum in New York. The "Twilight" star's waxwork double will be unveiled in Times Square on March 25. A second wax figure of Pattinson will be made for Madame Tussauds in London.
On another news, Robert Pattinson who will be seen portraying Tyler Roth in upcoming movie "Remember Me" admits that he struggles to answer any questions dealing with the movie because he wasn't given the same media training as he was for the "Twilight" series. He shares, "(With 'Twilight'), I got so used to all the answers. I remember going on (U.S. TV's 'Late Show with David) Letterman for the 'New Moon' junket and I was terrified."
"(But) I get asked the same questions all the time so I prepared all my answers just before and I was so comfortable as I walked in. Every little nuance, every little mannerism is all planned out. Now people ask me what the film's about and I'm like, I don't know! I've been having so many problems trying to explain what it's about. Essentially it's about, I suppose, two people falling in love with each other, but it's not the central story. Well, it's one of the central stories."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season