Robert Pattinson Waxed for Madame Tussauds
Robert Pattinson is about to get waxed - for Madame Tussauds museum in New York. The "Twilight" star's waxwork double will be unveiled in Times Square on March 25. A second wax figure of Pattinson will be made for Madame Tussauds in London.
On another news, Robert Pattinson who will be seen portraying Tyler Roth in upcoming movie "Remember Me" admits that he struggles to answer any questions dealing with the movie because he wasn't given the same media training as he was for the "Twilight" series. He shares, "(With 'Twilight'), I got so used to all the answers. I remember going on (U.S. TV's 'Late Show with David) Letterman for the 'New Moon' junket and I was terrified."
"(But) I get asked the same questions all the time so I prepared all my answers just before and I was so comfortable as I walked in. Every little nuance, every little mannerism is all planned out. Now people ask me what the film's about and I'm like, I don't know! I've been having so many problems trying to explain what it's about. Essentially it's about, I suppose, two people falling in love with each other, but it's not the central story. Well, it's one of the central stories."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo