Robert Pattinson Waxed for Madame Tussauds
Robert Pattinson is about to get waxed - for Madame Tussauds museum in New York. The "Twilight" star's waxwork double will be unveiled in Times Square on March 25. A second wax figure of Pattinson will be made for Madame Tussauds in London.
On another news, Robert Pattinson who will be seen portraying Tyler Roth in upcoming movie "Remember Me" admits that he struggles to answer any questions dealing with the movie because he wasn't given the same media training as he was for the "Twilight" series. He shares, "(With 'Twilight'), I got so used to all the answers. I remember going on (U.S. TV's 'Late Show with David) Letterman for the 'New Moon' junket and I was terrified."
"(But) I get asked the same questions all the time so I prepared all my answers just before and I was so comfortable as I walked in. Every little nuance, every little mannerism is all planned out. Now people ask me what the film's about and I'm like, I don't know! I've been having so many problems trying to explain what it's about. Essentially it's about, I suppose, two people falling in love with each other, but it's not the central story. Well, it's one of the central stories."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp