Sharon Osbourne Wishes Daughter Kelly Delays Marriage Plans
Sharon Osbourne has advised her daughter Kelly Osbourne to postpone plans to marry, insisting the 25-year-old is "too young" to settle down. Kelly is currently engaged to 20-year-old model Luke Worrall, but Sharon hopes her daughter will establish a steady career before the young couple ties the knot.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "Right now, she's definitely too young. I don't think Kelly is ready to make a home and make a nest with somebody. She's got the world at her feet at the moment. She's currently working on four different projects in the U.S. and everyone loves her there. She's living the dream."
But Sharon admits she has been urging Kelly to make her a grandmother, adding, "I'm always saying to them, 'Come on! Get busy!' It's truly one of the gifts of getting older."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World