Sharon Osbourne Wishes Daughter Kelly Delays Marriage Plans
Sharon Osbourne has advised her daughter Kelly Osbourne to postpone plans to marry, insisting the 25-year-old is "too young" to settle down. Kelly is currently engaged to 20-year-old model Luke Worrall, but Sharon hopes her daughter will establish a steady career before the young couple ties the knot.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "Right now, she's definitely too young. I don't think Kelly is ready to make a home and make a nest with somebody. She's got the world at her feet at the moment. She's currently working on four different projects in the U.S. and everyone loves her there. She's living the dream."
But Sharon admits she has been urging Kelly to make her a grandmother, adding, "I'm always saying to them, 'Come on! Get busy!' It's truly one of the gifts of getting older."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'