Sharon Osbourne Wishes Daughter Kelly Delays Marriage Plans
Sharon Osbourne has advised her daughter Kelly Osbourne to postpone plans to marry, insisting the 25-year-old is "too young" to settle down. Kelly is currently engaged to 20-year-old model Luke Worrall, but Sharon hopes her daughter will establish a steady career before the young couple ties the knot.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "Right now, she's definitely too young. I don't think Kelly is ready to make a home and make a nest with somebody. She's got the world at her feet at the moment. She's currently working on four different projects in the U.S. and everyone loves her there. She's living the dream."
But Sharon admits she has been urging Kelly to make her a grandmother, adding, "I'm always saying to them, 'Come on! Get busy!' It's truly one of the gifts of getting older."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance