Sharon Osbourne Wishes Daughter Kelly Delays Marriage Plans
Sharon Osbourne has advised her daughter Kelly Osbourne to postpone plans to marry, insisting the 25-year-old is "too young" to settle down. Kelly is currently engaged to 20-year-old model Luke Worrall, but Sharon hopes her daughter will establish a steady career before the young couple ties the knot.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "Right now, she's definitely too young. I don't think Kelly is ready to make a home and make a nest with somebody. She's got the world at her feet at the moment. She's currently working on four different projects in the U.S. and everyone loves her there. She's living the dream."
But Sharon admits she has been urging Kelly to make her a grandmother, adding, "I'm always saying to them, 'Come on! Get busy!' It's truly one of the gifts of getting older."
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher