Sharon Osbourne Wishes Daughter Kelly Delays Marriage Plans
Sharon Osbourne has advised her daughter Kelly Osbourne to postpone plans to marry, insisting the 25-year-old is "too young" to settle down. Kelly is currently engaged to 20-year-old model Luke Worrall, but Sharon hopes her daughter will establish a steady career before the young couple ties the knot.
She tells Britain's Star magazine, "Right now, she's definitely too young. I don't think Kelly is ready to make a home and make a nest with somebody. She's got the world at her feet at the moment. She's currently working on four different projects in the U.S. and everyone loves her there. She's living the dream."
But Sharon admits she has been urging Kelly to make her a grandmother, adding, "I'm always saying to them, 'Come on! Get busy!' It's truly one of the gifts of getting older."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby