Naomi Campbell to Cooperate With Police Voluntarily, Rep Says
A spokesperson for Naomi Campbell has urged the public not to "rush to judgment" over allegations the supermodel assaulted a New York City limousine driver on Tuesday, March 2, insisting "there is more to the story than meets the eye". The Brit is wanted for questioning by police after allegedly punching her chauffeur and leaving him with "bumps and bruises" following a confrontation in midtown Manhattan.
The 27-year-old driver contacted authorities after Campbell reportedly fled the scene of the alleged scuffle. But the 39-year-old's publicist, Jeff Raymond, claims the star "will cooperate voluntarily" with cops - and he is adamant the true events will be revealed in due course.
He tells E! News, "There shouldn't be a rush to judgment. Naomi will cooperate voluntarily, and there is more to the story than meets the eye."
It's not the first time Campbell has been accused of losing her temper - in 2008 she was handed a 200-hour community service sentence as punishment for assaulting two police officers onboard a British Airways flight at London's Heathrow Airport. In 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her former housekeeper.
More Naomi Campbell News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors