Carey Mulligan Glad She's Dating Shia LaBeouf
Carey Mulligan is relieved she's found a partner in "Transformers" star Shia LaBeouf - because he understands her hectic Hollywood career. The 24-year-old Brit began dating the actor while they both filmed "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" in 2009 and she insists she's happy to be dating someone working in the same industry.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "He is an actor as well, so he works. I have always wanted to keep going for as long as I want to and then I will stop if I get bored or if I get frustrated or tired - but I don't feel it."
"(He) understands how you can fall in love with the cast and the cast becomes your family. It's hard for people who aren't actors to understand how reliant you become on the people around you (on a film set) and how much you can get swept away by a character. You don't mean to but you just do and you are completely consumed by it, but it's lovely."
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash