Naomi Campbell Wanted for Questioning by Police
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is wanted for questioning by police after allegedly assaulting a New York City limo driver on Tuesday afternoon, March 2. Campbell is accused of punching her chauffeur, leaving him with "bumps and bruises" after a confrontation in midtown Manhattan, a police source tells the New York Post.
She reportedly then fled the car, prompting the 27-year-old driver to contact authorities. According to the Associated Press, cops are seeking to question Campbell about the alleged attack.
It's not the first time the 39-year-old has been accused of losing her temper - in 2008 she was ordered to undertake 200 hours of community service as punishment for assaulting two police officers on board a British Airways flight at London's Heathrow Airport. The year before, in 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her housekeeper. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab