Naomi Campbell Wanted for Questioning by Police
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is wanted for questioning by police after allegedly assaulting a New York City limo driver on Tuesday afternoon, March 2. Campbell is accused of punching her chauffeur, leaving him with "bumps and bruises" after a confrontation in midtown Manhattan, a police source tells the New York Post.
She reportedly then fled the car, prompting the 27-year-old driver to contact authorities. According to the Associated Press, cops are seeking to question Campbell about the alleged attack.
It's not the first time the 39-year-old has been accused of losing her temper - in 2008 she was ordered to undertake 200 hours of community service as punishment for assaulting two police officers on board a British Airways flight at London's Heathrow Airport. The year before, in 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her housekeeper. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting