Naomi Campbell Wanted for Questioning by Police
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is wanted for questioning by police after allegedly assaulting a New York City limo driver on Tuesday afternoon, March 2. Campbell is accused of punching her chauffeur, leaving him with "bumps and bruises" after a confrontation in midtown Manhattan, a police source tells the New York Post.
She reportedly then fled the car, prompting the 27-year-old driver to contact authorities. According to the Associated Press, cops are seeking to question Campbell about the alleged attack.
It's not the first time the 39-year-old has been accused of losing her temper - in 2008 she was ordered to undertake 200 hours of community service as punishment for assaulting two police officers on board a British Airways flight at London's Heathrow Airport. The year before, in 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her housekeeper. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic