Naomi Campbell Wanted for Questioning by Police
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is wanted for questioning by police after allegedly assaulting a New York City limo driver on Tuesday afternoon, March 2. Campbell is accused of punching her chauffeur, leaving him with "bumps and bruises" after a confrontation in midtown Manhattan, a police source tells the New York Post.
She reportedly then fled the car, prompting the 27-year-old driver to contact authorities. According to the Associated Press, cops are seeking to question Campbell about the alleged attack.
It's not the first time the 39-year-old has been accused of losing her temper - in 2008 she was ordered to undertake 200 hours of community service as punishment for assaulting two police officers on board a British Airways flight at London's Heathrow Airport. The year before, in 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her housekeeper. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked