Naomi Campbell Wanted for Questioning by Police
Supermodel Naomi Campbell is wanted for questioning by police after allegedly assaulting a New York City limo driver on Tuesday afternoon, March 2. Campbell is accused of punching her chauffeur, leaving him with "bumps and bruises" after a confrontation in midtown Manhattan, a police source tells the New York Post.
She reportedly then fled the car, prompting the 27-year-old driver to contact authorities. According to the Associated Press, cops are seeking to question Campbell about the alleged attack.
It's not the first time the 39-year-old has been accused of losing her temper - in 2008 she was ordered to undertake 200 hours of community service as punishment for assaulting two police officers on board a British Airways flight at London's Heathrow Airport. The year before, in 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her housekeeper. No further information was available as WENN went to press.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son