Lady GaGa Chooses to Be Single
Lady GaGa has shot down rumors she has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend, insisting she is currently single. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker had reportedly revived her relationship with ex Matthew Williams - who she dated before she became famous - earlier this year.
She was spotted cradling his 10-month-old son, named Cairo, on a recent trip, which is said to have infuriated his ex Erin Hirsch - who he allegedly dumped for GaGa. But the singer is adamant she is a single lady - because her constant touring makes it impossible to hold down a relationship.
She says, "I, for myself, make the choice to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's okay. Even Lady GaGa can be celibate. I'm in a different city every day and find it hard meeting someone."
"If you can't get to know somebody, you shouldn't be having sex with them. It's okay at this point, in this day and age, we have grown up and we now know that we can't be that free with your love."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal