Lady GaGa Chooses to Be Single
Lady GaGa has shot down rumors she has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend, insisting she is currently single. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker had reportedly revived her relationship with ex Matthew Williams - who she dated before she became famous - earlier this year.
She was spotted cradling his 10-month-old son, named Cairo, on a recent trip, which is said to have infuriated his ex Erin Hirsch - who he allegedly dumped for GaGa. But the singer is adamant she is a single lady - because her constant touring makes it impossible to hold down a relationship.
She says, "I, for myself, make the choice to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's okay. Even Lady GaGa can be celibate. I'm in a different city every day and find it hard meeting someone."
"If you can't get to know somebody, you shouldn't be having sex with them. It's okay at this point, in this day and age, we have grown up and we now know that we can't be that free with your love."
More Lady GaGa News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana