Lady GaGa Chooses to Be Single
Lady GaGa has shot down rumors she has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend, insisting she is currently single. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker had reportedly revived her relationship with ex Matthew Williams - who she dated before she became famous - earlier this year.
She was spotted cradling his 10-month-old son, named Cairo, on a recent trip, which is said to have infuriated his ex Erin Hirsch - who he allegedly dumped for GaGa. But the singer is adamant she is a single lady - because her constant touring makes it impossible to hold down a relationship.
She says, "I, for myself, make the choice to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's okay. Even Lady GaGa can be celibate. I'm in a different city every day and find it hard meeting someone."
"If you can't get to know somebody, you shouldn't be having sex with them. It's okay at this point, in this day and age, we have grown up and we now know that we can't be that free with your love."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush