Lady GaGa Chooses to Be Single
Lady GaGa has shot down rumors she has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend, insisting she is currently single. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker had reportedly revived her relationship with ex Matthew Williams - who she dated before she became famous - earlier this year.
She was spotted cradling his 10-month-old son, named Cairo, on a recent trip, which is said to have infuriated his ex Erin Hirsch - who he allegedly dumped for GaGa. But the singer is adamant she is a single lady - because her constant touring makes it impossible to hold down a relationship.
She says, "I, for myself, make the choice to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's okay. Even Lady GaGa can be celibate. I'm in a different city every day and find it hard meeting someone."
"If you can't get to know somebody, you shouldn't be having sex with them. It's okay at this point, in this day and age, we have grown up and we now know that we can't be that free with your love."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences