Lady GaGa Chooses to Be Single
Lady GaGa has shot down rumors she has reconciled with her ex-boyfriend, insisting she is currently single. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker had reportedly revived her relationship with ex Matthew Williams - who she dated before she became famous - earlier this year.
She was spotted cradling his 10-month-old son, named Cairo, on a recent trip, which is said to have infuriated his ex Erin Hirsch - who he allegedly dumped for GaGa. But the singer is adamant she is a single lady - because her constant touring makes it impossible to hold down a relationship.
She says, "I, for myself, make the choice to be single at this point in my life because I don't have the time to get to know anybody. And you know what? It's okay. Even Lady GaGa can be celibate. I'm in a different city every day and find it hard meeting someone."
"If you can't get to know somebody, you shouldn't be having sex with them. It's okay at this point, in this day and age, we have grown up and we now know that we can't be that free with your love."
More Lady GaGa News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent