Andrew Koenig's Family to Have an Intimate Memorial
The mourning parents of Andrew Koenig are planning a private memorial for the actor, according to U.S. reports. Koenig was found dead in a park in Vancouver, Canada last week, on February 25 after going missing earlier in the month.
His parents - former "Star Trek" actor Walter Koenig and his wife Judy - thanked the public for supporting them during the tragic search for the 41-year-old. And they're planning an intimate ceremony for family and close friends to pay their respects to the late actor in their home state of California "fairly soon", according to Eonline.com.
Before he was found dead, Andrew Koenig was last seen on February 14 and disappeared during a trip to Vancouver. He was later reported missing by a friend after failing to show up for his flight home to Los Angeles on February 16.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?