Andrew Koenig's Family to Have an Intimate Memorial
The mourning parents of Andrew Koenig are planning a private memorial for the actor, according to U.S. reports. Koenig was found dead in a park in Vancouver, Canada last week, on February 25 after going missing earlier in the month.
His parents - former "Star Trek" actor Walter Koenig and his wife Judy - thanked the public for supporting them during the tragic search for the 41-year-old. And they're planning an intimate ceremony for family and close friends to pay their respects to the late actor in their home state of California "fairly soon", according to Eonline.com.
Before he was found dead, Andrew Koenig was last seen on February 14 and disappeared during a trip to Vancouver. He was later reported missing by a friend after failing to show up for his flight home to Los Angeles on February 16.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says