Andrew Koenig's Family to Have an Intimate Memorial
The mourning parents of Andrew Koenig are planning a private memorial for the actor, according to U.S. reports. Koenig was found dead in a park in Vancouver, Canada last week, on February 25 after going missing earlier in the month.
His parents - former "Star Trek" actor Walter Koenig and his wife Judy - thanked the public for supporting them during the tragic search for the 41-year-old. And they're planning an intimate ceremony for family and close friends to pay their respects to the late actor in their home state of California "fairly soon", according to Eonline.com.
Before he was found dead, Andrew Koenig was last seen on February 14 and disappeared during a trip to Vancouver. He was later reported missing by a friend after failing to show up for his flight home to Los Angeles on February 16.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair