Andrew Koenig's Family to Have an Intimate Memorial
The mourning parents of Andrew Koenig are planning a private memorial for the actor, according to U.S. reports. Koenig was found dead in a park in Vancouver, Canada last week, on February 25 after going missing earlier in the month.
His parents - former "Star Trek" actor Walter Koenig and his wife Judy - thanked the public for supporting them during the tragic search for the 41-year-old. And they're planning an intimate ceremony for family and close friends to pay their respects to the late actor in their home state of California "fairly soon", according to Eonline.com.
Before he was found dead, Andrew Koenig was last seen on February 14 and disappeared during a trip to Vancouver. He was later reported missing by a friend after failing to show up for his flight home to Los Angeles on February 16.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party