Andrew Koenig's Family to Have an Intimate Memorial
The mourning parents of Andrew Koenig are planning a private memorial for the actor, according to U.S. reports. Koenig was found dead in a park in Vancouver, Canada last week, on February 25 after going missing earlier in the month.
His parents - former "Star Trek" actor Walter Koenig and his wife Judy - thanked the public for supporting them during the tragic search for the 41-year-old. And they're planning an intimate ceremony for family and close friends to pay their respects to the late actor in their home state of California "fairly soon", according to Eonline.com.
Before he was found dead, Andrew Koenig was last seen on February 14 and disappeared during a trip to Vancouver. He was later reported missing by a friend after failing to show up for his flight home to Los Angeles on February 16.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split