Lily Allen Says Sorry for Posting Courtney Love's Mean-Spirited Photo
Lily Allen has apologized to fans for posting a mean-spirited snapshot of music nemesis Courtney Love on her Twitter page. Allen fired up the rock and pop pair's ongoing online feud on Monday, March 1 by posting the unflattering photo of Love online, and instantly faced a barrage of complaints from followers.
Love responded to the twitpic by posting her own photo find - a picture of Allen onstage looking anything but glamorous. And she followed that with a series of angry tweets aimed at the "Smile" singer.
In one, she raged, "Your really a brat (sic), is there anyone who you haven't started a meaningless strop with? The night you did all the blow on earth... the night you home invaded me did all the blow I've ever seen in my home wouldn't leave and blamed ME for yr s**t show? thighs? (sic)"
And now Allen has apologized for posting the shot with a tweet stating, "Sorry, that was mean. Enuff (sic) of these juvenile musings, I should never have risen to the bait. Silly lily."
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl