Lily Allen Says Sorry for Posting Courtney Love's Mean-Spirited Photo
Lily Allen has apologized to fans for posting a mean-spirited snapshot of music nemesis Courtney Love on her Twitter page. Allen fired up the rock and pop pair's ongoing online feud on Monday, March 1 by posting the unflattering photo of Love online, and instantly faced a barrage of complaints from followers.
Love responded to the twitpic by posting her own photo find - a picture of Allen onstage looking anything but glamorous. And she followed that with a series of angry tweets aimed at the "Smile" singer.
In one, she raged, "Your really a brat (sic), is there anyone who you haven't started a meaningless strop with? The night you did all the blow on earth... the night you home invaded me did all the blow I've ever seen in my home wouldn't leave and blamed ME for yr s**t show? thighs? (sic)"
And now Allen has apologized for posting the shot with a tweet stating, "Sorry, that was mean. Enuff (sic) of these juvenile musings, I should never have risen to the bait. Silly lily."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal