Lily Allen Says Sorry for Posting Courtney Love's Mean-Spirited Photo
Lily Allen has apologized to fans for posting a mean-spirited snapshot of music nemesis Courtney Love on her Twitter page. Allen fired up the rock and pop pair's ongoing online feud on Monday, March 1 by posting the unflattering photo of Love online, and instantly faced a barrage of complaints from followers.
Love responded to the twitpic by posting her own photo find - a picture of Allen onstage looking anything but glamorous. And she followed that with a series of angry tweets aimed at the "Smile" singer.
In one, she raged, "Your really a brat (sic), is there anyone who you haven't started a meaningless strop with? The night you did all the blow on earth... the night you home invaded me did all the blow I've ever seen in my home wouldn't leave and blamed ME for yr s**t show? thighs? (sic)"
And now Allen has apologized for posting the shot with a tweet stating, "Sorry, that was mean. Enuff (sic) of these juvenile musings, I should never have risen to the bait. Silly lily."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics