Lily Allen Says Sorry for Posting Courtney Love's Mean-Spirited Photo
Lily Allen has apologized to fans for posting a mean-spirited snapshot of music nemesis Courtney Love on her Twitter page. Allen fired up the rock and pop pair's ongoing online feud on Monday, March 1 by posting the unflattering photo of Love online, and instantly faced a barrage of complaints from followers.
Love responded to the twitpic by posting her own photo find - a picture of Allen onstage looking anything but glamorous. And she followed that with a series of angry tweets aimed at the "Smile" singer.
In one, she raged, "Your really a brat (sic), is there anyone who you haven't started a meaningless strop with? The night you did all the blow on earth... the night you home invaded me did all the blow I've ever seen in my home wouldn't leave and blamed ME for yr s**t show? thighs? (sic)"
And now Allen has apologized for posting the shot with a tweet stating, "Sorry, that was mean. Enuff (sic) of these juvenile musings, I should never have risen to the bait. Silly lily."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'