Lily Allen Says Sorry for Posting Courtney Love's Mean-Spirited Photo
Lily Allen has apologized to fans for posting a mean-spirited snapshot of music nemesis Courtney Love on her Twitter page. Allen fired up the rock and pop pair's ongoing online feud on Monday, March 1 by posting the unflattering photo of Love online, and instantly faced a barrage of complaints from followers.
Love responded to the twitpic by posting her own photo find - a picture of Allen onstage looking anything but glamorous. And she followed that with a series of angry tweets aimed at the "Smile" singer.
In one, she raged, "Your really a brat (sic), is there anyone who you haven't started a meaningless strop with? The night you did all the blow on earth... the night you home invaded me did all the blow I've ever seen in my home wouldn't leave and blamed ME for yr s**t show? thighs? (sic)"
And now Allen has apologized for posting the shot with a tweet stating, "Sorry, that was mean. Enuff (sic) of these juvenile musings, I should never have risen to the bait. Silly lily."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival